14th December 2011, 07:20 PM
josearunmozhi

Am I eligible to write TRB exam after finishing MSc Biotechnology with 67%?

sir,
i have finished M.Sc.,Biotechnology with 67%,may i eligible to write trb exam.

2nd February 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TRB exam after finishing MSc Biotechnology with 67%?

sir,
i have completed m.sc biotechnology with 82% and m.Phil endocrinology with 65%.can i apply for trb exam
30th June 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TRB exam after finishing MSc Biotechnology with 67%?

Sir/Mam
i have finished BSc Botany,( MS University)and Msc Biotechnology(MS University), and MPhil Biotechnology (BHU), with BEd (TNTEU)biological science. can i be appeared in PG trb examination, or else if i am getting any job will i be paid the incentives for PG degries? Kindly replay me ........thanks.
6th August 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have finished BSc BIOTECHNOLOGY,( PERIYAR University)and Msc Biotechnology(BHARATHIDHASAN University), and MPhil Biotechnology (PERIYAR UNIVERSITY), with B .Ed (BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES )(TNTEU) AM I ELIGIBLE FOR TRB EXAMS AND TET IF SUPPOSE I CLEAR TET EXAMINATION IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO GET GOVERNMENT JOB PROVIDING BY TRB ... PLS REPLY ME ANY ONE
6th March 2016, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b. Sc m.DC biotechnology with b.ed biological science am I eligible to write tntet and ctet
13th February 2020, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write TRB exam after finishing MSc Biotechnology with 67%
9th September 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TRB exam after finishing Msc bio technology and Bed biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?