16th November 2010, 12:01 PM
rajprey

Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?

I am a student, studying Clinical Research, i want to know that i want to work abroad (In UK) as a Pharmacovigilance officer or CRA, so will the Indian work experience is considered there and if yes, i have an e-mail subscription subscription regarding the jobs, so is that also valid i.e. offer real jobs or not?? And how to get work visa in UK??

22nd July 2011, 11:24 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?

This section describes the immigration categories available to foreign nationals who want to work in the UK. Each category has different requirements, so you should read the eligibility requirements for your chosen category before you apply.

If you are a UK employer and you want to employ migrant workers, go to the Employers and education providers section.

In 2008, our points-based system for immigration replaced most of our previous work-based categories. For more information about this change, see the Comparisons page.

If you want to come to the UK for a short time as a businessperson, sportsperson, entertainer or special visitor, the Business and special visitors section explains how you can apply.

High-value migrants
Investors, entrepreneurs, exceptionally talented people and recent graduates from UK universities can apply to enter or stay in the UK without needing a job offer - but you will need to pass a points-based assessment.
Skilled workers
If you have been offered a skilled job in the UK and your prospective employer is willing to sponsor you, you can apply to come or remain here to do that job.
Temporary workers
If an employer in the UK is willing to sponsor you, or if you are a national of a country that participates in the youth mobility scheme, you may be eligibleto come and work in the UK for a short period.
Other categories
You can also apply to work in the UK as a domestic worker; as the sole representative of an overseas firm; or as a representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation.
For workers from the European Economic Area and Switzerland
Most European nationals are free to come to and work in the UK - but if you are a national of a country that has recently joined the European Union, you may need to register with us or apply for our permission before you begin work.
For workers and businesspersons from Turkey
Turkish citizens can benefit from a European agreement with Turkey if they want to establish themselves in business in the UK, or if they are already working here legally.
For Commonwealth citizens with UK ancestry
If you are a Commonwealth citizen and at least one of your grandparents was born in the UK, you can apply to come here to work.
22nd July 2011, 10:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?

It is not clear whether you are pursuing your masters course or pursuing bachelors course. If you have already pursuing masters course then it would be good if you could gain some work experience first. After that you could approach various job recruitment agencies to help you in the same. Also you could search for various companies in your area of interest and try applying directly. If you are pursuing your bachelors course then it would be good if you could pursue masters course in UK. It will be easier to find a job after doing the course in that country. Also it is important that you have a good academic record. There should be consistency in the scores secured. You will need to appear for the tests like TOEFL, IELTS.
16th August 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a MBBS graduate, 5 years total experience:( 2 years in hospital as Medica Officer, 1 year as a clinical investigator for a clinical trial and 2 years as Medical reviewer PHARMACOVIGILANCE), I would like to work as medical reviewer/Drug Safety Physician abroad ..like UK, Ausrtralia.. Is there any oppurtunities. Pl throw some light on this. Thanks, Raj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?