19th December 2011, 08:01 PM
omsairam040

Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?

i am doing my b.tech ece final year(4-2) in jntuk,i am interested 2 join in m.a in pschology in bangalore university.am i elgible 2 join?any entrance exam is needed?and any cut off percentage is required in my b.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?
  3. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  4. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  5. Am I eligible for M.A in Psychology after graduating in B.Tech ECE from JNTUK? What is the future scope?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  7. Eligibility for DRDO, ISRO or NTPC exams with less than 60% in B.Tech?
  8. How much percentage cutoff is required to join ECE(B.Tech)
  9. Am I eligible to get a job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. What are the government jobs available for B.Tech students?
  14. B.Tech admission and college details 2016
  15. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  16. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  17. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  18. Whether candidates with 50% marks in B.Tech (ECE) are eligible for Syntel or not? -- [New]
19th December 2011, 11:24 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?

dear friend,
For doing Master degree in any subject one must have that subject in graduation..

Otherwise you will not be able to take admission in master degree in that subject..

Because if you don't have a basic idea about a subject then how will you able to get the master degree in that subject.

You are from technical field , then why you want to go for arts field..
You can get huge job opportunity after completion of B.tech in ECE stream..
So, go for that , and try to grab that opportunity..

All the best.
20th December 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omsairam040 View Post
i am doing my b.tech ece final year(4-2) in jntuk,i am interested 2 join in m.a in pschology in bangalore university.am i elgible 2 join?any entrance exam is needed?and any cut off percentage is required in my b.tech?
blore univ is offring Msc psychology course and i think u shud hav bsc psychology as your eligibility for it. so try finding an other option. as i am also dng my b.tech final year(4-2) and i also wwant to take up m.a psychology i am searching for the possibilities,,. all the best..
21st March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am studying b.tech 3rd year eee. i am interested to study psychology. is der any possibility to study psychology
12th April 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

can bbm students join pg course in psychology
9th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my Btech

Is there any possibility to study MA psychology under part time clases
7th May 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am an electrical engineer and now a software professional with 5 years of experience. How am i supposed to go about going for an MA in psychology?
26th April 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

If you're in bangalore, check out Christ University. They offer a Master of Science in Psychology in Clinical Psych, Counselling Psych and HRDM Psych. You need to have a bachelors in Psych for Clinical Psych. For others, any graduation will suffice.
If you want distance education, IGNOU has an MA Psych program, which doesnt require a psych bachelors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?