plzregis

How to prepare for AFCAT exam? I am a fresher

how to prepare for afcat.i m a fresher i have no ideaplz help me regarding this

21st December 2011, 11:55 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for AFCAT exam? I am a fresher

Pattern of AFCAT:

It consists of 100 questions of duration 2 hours and each question carry 3 marks. Thus AFCAT is a 300 mark test. This examination consists of four sections as below:

General Awareness
English language.
Numerical Ability.
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.

You have to appear in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) if you had opted for Flying branch and after that AFSB Interview

You have to take Engineering Knowledge Test if you had opted for Technical branch and after that AFSB Interview

After you clear all these obstacles, you have to undergo the Medical examination.

Tips to prepare for AFCAT::

1.AFCAT examination is not easy to crack so one should make a proper schedule and follow it everyday strictly .Study at least 6 to 8 hours in a day .

2..As to prepare General Awareness and English language is quite easy and one can score very good marks so i advice you to prepare well for it .

3.Make a notes of the words which you thinks are important.This will help you to quickly revise them before the exam .

4.Solve previous year question papers this will give you advantages over other students

5.During exams do not attempt hard question first .Everyone know there strong area and weak area so you should first attempt the strong area

I have attached the previous year question papers of the AFCAT examination i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam .
Attached Files
File Type: docx afcat.docx(12.5 KB, 274 views)
File Type: docx afcat1.docx(13.2 KB, 203 views)
File Type: docx afcat2.docx(13.2 KB, 178 views)
File Type: docx afcat3.docx(13.0 KB, 179 views)
File Type: docx afcat4.docx(15.3 KB, 214 views)
17th February 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AFCAT exam? I am a fresher

any online free mock afcat conducting websites there?... if any site, plz give d links
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?