18th November 2010, 01:35 PM
madhuenikapadu

How to become a film director? Institutions, Exam Pattern, Syllabus?

i am madhu,i want became a director.tell me film institutions exam pattern and syllabus with some exam questions and answers

21st November 2010, 08:31 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a film director? Institutions, Exam Pattern, Syllabus?

For Course in Three Year P.G. Diploma in Direction & Screenplay basic qualification needed is Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent.There is no age limit

selection procedure has four stages:

1. Submit Application and allied documents [in prescribed format ].
2. All india basis Written Examination.
3. Interactive Orientation Session & Viva Voce [for those qualifying in the written examination.
4. Medical Examination.

All the best.
22nd November 2010, 09:59 PM
er.dellikannan

Default Re: How to become a film director? Institutions, Exam Pattern, Syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuenikapadu View Post
i am madhu,i want became a director.tell me film institutions exam pattern and syllabus with some exam questions and answers
film making is an art u cant learn it by studying...but there are institution ...but better u join as assistant to any director then uwill learn lot in one completion of film
7th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have a passion even at the age of forty five years to be seen , heard and appreciated as a film director in Indian Filmatography despite my other leaninga and my present occupation as being a government official in West Bengal. Can I persue any distance learning or electronic, net enabled courses which give me an ability for directing films. Whom to meet after I have done the course. What is the duration of the course?. What are the actual people and institutions those will fund the film I desire to make .
18th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to be a film director. is it possible to get admission in ftii.what r the basic need to be eligible for that course
4th January 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to became a director and editor but i dnt know from wer to start and also i have question in my mind is if i do animatin
27th February 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuenikapadu View Post
HELLO...I AM AJAY SHARMA N I AM A DIRECTOR BY W PRODUCTN IF U WANT TO BECAME A DIRECTOR THEN U HAVE TO MAKE A VIDEO OR A SHORT FILM N RELEASE THAT AFTER THAT U GET A LICENCE CODE FROM SENSOR BOARD OF INDIA AFTER THAT U GET A RIGHT TO DIRECT FILM OR ETC....FOR MORE INFORMATN ON [email protected].
5th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by er.dellikannan View Post
film making is an art u cant learn it by studying...but there are institution ...but better u join as assistant to any director then uwill learn lot in one completion of film
Sir i know u r rite dat we should work under any director as assistant, it will be more beneficial, but sir you please tell any contact or refer so that i can go and learn and work for him.

Who will be ready to hire me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?