22nd December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can CS/ICWA/CFA be done along with Economics Honors instead of B.Com?

can c.s/ icwa/ cfa be done along with economic honours instead of b.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  2. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  4. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  5. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  6. Can I do BCA course without Maths after taking IP in 12th commerce?
  7. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  8. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  9. Can I do B.Com Honors or BA Honors in Economics having not opted for Maths in 12th class?
  10. What should I study after 12th Non Medical?
  11. Which courses are best for me after 12th boards? Names of the institutes and their overall expenses?
  12. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  13. Which stream should I take after 10th? I am interested in Maths but hate science
  14. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  15. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  16. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  17. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  18. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths? -- [New]
25th December 2011, 04:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can CS/ICWA/CFA be done along with Economics Honors instead of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can c.s/ icwa/ cfa be done along with economic honours instead of b.com?
The Company Secretary course and the Cost and Work Accountancy course can be done along with bachelors degree program in any discipline but as far as Chartered Financial Analyst course is concerned, you must have completed your bachelors degree program to pursue the course.
To pursue the CFA course, a bachelors degree in any stream will do but cannot be pursued without completion of bachelors degree program, whereas company secretary course and cost and work accountancy course can be done even after qualifying +2 level of exam.
7th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can CS/ICWA/CFA be done along with Economics Honors instead of B.Com?

I completed my BBA in 2008 and doing MBA(HR) correspondence so far. I would like to work in finance so i choose to learn ICWA.
so suggest me whether I can choose ICWA or CS
18th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs with law together after 12th??
27th September 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO CS ALONG WITH ECO STATS. AFTER PASSING 10 2.........
NW I AM IN 11 COMMERCE
30th July 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue CS along with masters in economics
15th July 2016, 10:14 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you can eligible to do CS/CMA/CFA courses along with Economics Honors.
For applying CS/CMA courses you just have 10+2 qualification, So, with your 10+2 qualification you can eligible to apply for these courses.
But, for applying the CFA course you need bachelors (or) equivalent degree.
So, if you want to do CFA you will wait till the complete of your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?