20th November 2010, 07:59 PM
amitkumar yadav

Examination date of B.Tech lateral entry test of Jadavpur University?

m/s for admission in b.tech lateral entry?
jadavpur university west bengal,
plz give us details of examination date..........

24th November 2010, 11:30 PM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Examination date of B.Tech lateral entry test of Jadavpur University?

25 November 2010 at 12 noon is the examination date of lateral entry

for more details

http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/announcement.php
25th November 2010, 08:12 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Examination date of B.Tech lateral entry test of Jadavpur University?

hii

Examination date of B.Tech lateral entry test of Jadavpur University

for more details

good luck..
4th December 2010, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

wts the lateral entry for btec in jadavpur? hw to gt it?
22nd December 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

IF I WANT TO ADMIT IN 2ND YEAR(3RD SEMESTER) IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AFTER PASSING THE DIPLOMA COURSE IN THE SAME,WHAT SHOULD I DO?
6th January 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any chance to admission in direct 2nd year through lateral entry in jadavpur university
8th January 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Give me details of entrance exam,about date and how to apply?
10th January 2011, 07:31 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Examination date of B.Tech lateral entry test of Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitkumar yadav View Post
m/s for admission in b.tech lateral entry?
jadavpur university west bengal,
plz give us details of examination date..........
Dear friend,
Date of the exem is 25 November 2010 at 12 noon

you can visit JU official website for more details...

13th January 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in jadavpur univesity for b.tech through lateral entry test?
15th January 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i'm from assam i want to take addmission in other state in govt. Engg. Colleges i hv passed my diploma in mech. Engg. With 67percent plz sir help me to find...
8th February 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

please inform me
6th March 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i'm from karnataka i want to take addmission in other state in govt. Engg. Colleges i hv passed my diploma in electrical and electronics. Engg. With 60percent plz sir help me to find...
11th March 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i live in tripura,i want to take admission.
22nd March 2011, 01:18 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
Examination date of B.Tech lateral entry test of Jadavpur University

for more details

thank
24th March 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

how can i admit to jadavpur univ. through lateral entry??????
28th March 2011, 02:50 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

7th April 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i've passed 5th sem of diploma in civil engg. from Jlp. Pltech. Inst. with 83.4% & appred for 6th sem. Can i admit jadavpur univ. through lateral entry in 2nd year???
9th April 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

sir when we will get the lateral entry form of jadavpur university
10th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I WAS DOING MY BTECH FROM UPTU BUT HV LEFT IT IN THE MID OF 3RD YEAR DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS NOW IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR ME TO GET ADMISSION IN JU OR IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM IN WHICH I CAN APPEAR NOW PLZ HELP ME
31st May 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma holder(civil engg.) from jharkhand and i want to know whether i could be admitted to jadavpur univ.what are the criteria for admission
16th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

how to admision b. tech /Nanotechnology
1st July 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the reference books in preparation of b.lataral examination?what is the date of exam in 2012?where from we get the form?
7th July 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

how to admission in b.tech in jadavpur university.i am passing in diploma in ece trade how to process admissin in jadapur universdity.plz inform in my mobile no 9475368580
16th July 2011, 07:22 PM
Sangeeta Banik

how to admission in b.tech in jadavpur university? i am passing in diploma in trade of civil engineering. how to process admission in jadapur universdity? plz inform in my email id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/examination-date-b-tech-lateral-entry-test-jadavpur-university-53372.html#ixzz1SGvvGAcT
19th August 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in btech in jadvpur university by later entry or correspondence course pls send me [email protected]
21st December 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in b.tech course,in BESU and Jadavpur.
Please help,nd give details. Also tell about lateral entry in jadavpur. My id is
[email protected]
please help..
13th March 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance examination of B. Tech of Instrumentation in Jadavpur University. My email id is [email protected]
21st April 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to lateral entry in b.tech 2nd year in computer science
22nd May 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to take lateral entry admission in 2nd year b.tech in civil engg.please inform me in [email protected]
5th June 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i scored 76 % in my diploma in Mecatronic. I want to go for lateral entry in EEE in or around Kolkata. please Help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?