24th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA IGNOU and Symbiosis course? Schedule of the examination?

Fees structure of MBA IGNOU n symbosis courses ? shedule of timing examination?

7th March 2012, 02:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA IGNOU and Symbiosis course? Schedule of the examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

To participate in the Masters of Business Administration, [MBA] program from Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU, candidate must have qualified the Bachelors degree in any stream with 50% marks [45% for reserved category]. The duration of the program is 2 and a 1/2 years. The fee costs around 21,000.Candidate has to clear OPENMAT which is conducted by the University.The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.
To pursue MBA from Symbosis, candidate need to be a graduate. The duration of the course is 2 years. The fees costs around 45,000 to 50,000. For precise admission dates you may refer to the notification mentioned time to time in the official website of these given Universities.
23rd April 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA IGNOU and Symbiosis course? Schedule of the examination?

How much fee should we pay at the time for taking admission/filling admission form?
22nd June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

send me the fee structure of mba
3rd September 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my graduation..unfortunatly..i have failed to get 50% marks so i wanna ask am i eligible to do m.b.a from ignou...?
4th September 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
kindly confirm the complete process with fee structure of distance learning MBA IGNOU course only.
4th September 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, kindly confirm the complete processof distance leaning MBA from IGNOU with complete fee structure
25th December 2012, 06:30 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Fee structure of MBA IGNOU and Symbiosis course? Schedule of the examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

DEAR FRIEND,

M.B.A IS VERY BRIGHTER SCOPE OF MAKE A CARIER.

M.B.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

IF YOU GET A I.G.N.O.U COLLEGE FOR M.B.A ADMISSION IS VERY EASY.

I.G.N.O.U STANDS FOR INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY.

FOR GET THE ADMISSION YOU HAVE A MINIMUM 50% GET ANY STERAM.

THESE COURSE IS TIME DURATION APPROX 3 YEARS.

AND THESE COURSE IS CONDUCTED OF C.A.T AND M.A.T EXAM ETC.

THESE COURSE IS FEES AROUND 45000/- TO 50000/- APPROX.

with best wishes of Makes 25.

9th May 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

the fees are too much, even a reputed colleges with regular classes and adequate facilities charge the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?