25th December 2011, 01:24 AM
harshkaushik52

Is it possible to get admission without TOEFL test in abroad on the basis of GMAT score? I want to get admission in USA

i want to know that is it possible to get admission without toefl test in abroad on the basis of gmat score. i want to get admission in usa.

29th December 2011, 10:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission without TOEFL test in abroad on the basis of GMAT score? I want to get admission in USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshkaushik52 View Post
i want to know that is it possible to get admission without toefl test in abroad on the basis of gmat score. i want to get admission in usa.
TOEFL and GRE are two different test and each of them is designed to assess different qualities of the candidate.

TOEFL is Test Of English as Foreign Language and is designed to check the knowledge of English for Non-Native English speakers.

GMAT is Graduate Management Aptitude Test and this is taken by candidates willing to pursue management courses. like MBA, abroad.

Therefore, if you are willing to pursue your Management program from US, you will have to take both these tests.
19th August 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission without TOEFL test in abroad on the basis of GMAT score? I want to get admission in USA

How to get a university in USA without TOEFL test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?