25th December 2011, 09:58 AM
abhishek raj shree

Syllabus and Model Question Papers for upcoming IIT-JEE Exam?

sir i want know the syllabus and question pattern for iit jee 2012.

27th December 2011, 02:18 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers for upcoming IIT-JEE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek raj shree View Post
sir i want know the syllabus and question pattern for iit jee 2012.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF IIT JEE

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IIT - JEE exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your JEE 2012 preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the syllabus followed for the exam which is or Physics, Chemistry and Maths in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. try to buy those recommended books and prepare for the exam daily...

-> To get more old questions model papers for IIT JEE 2012 exam & more information online CLICK HERE!!! -> Click "Old Que.Papers & Ans." from the left tab...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest."
Attached Files
File Type: zip IIT-JEE.zip(11.58 MB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf IIT-JEE-Syllabus.pdf(113.3 KB, 119 views)
27th December 2011, 12:18 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers for upcoming IIT-JEE Exam?

Hi dear.........
The details information for IIT -JEE 2012

The books are as follows from you can prepare your self are as follows.............

Good luck.........
5th May 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers for upcoming IIT-JEE Exam?

Which books are preferable for IIT JEE(Mains)?? I would like to prepare on my own. Please advise on how to go about. Please reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?