27th December 2011, 12:38 AM
sneha28

Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?

i want to know i had completed my btech in it and now i want to do mba fron top universities in usa os either australia . i scored 85%marks in btech soo whether ielts is sufficient for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  4. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US? -- [New]
  6. Which entrance exams should I appear to get into Top Universities of USA/UK?
  7. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  8. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  9. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  10. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  11. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  12. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  13. Basic requirements to get seat in one of the top universities of USA?
  14. Entrance exam for admission in top universities of USA for MS and Research?
  15. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  16. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
  17. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  18. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
22nd January 2013, 12:01 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneha28 View Post
i want to know i had completed my btech in it and now i want to do mba fron top universities in usa os either australia . i scored 85%marks in btech soo whether ielts is sufficient for getting admission?
It's Nice to see that your interested to apply for MBA Course in Aboard ... As per your academic qualification your definitely eligible for MBA Course in USA Colleges ..

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration .. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester ..

To get admission for MBA Course in USA than you have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria ..

Eligibility Criteria For MBA Course in USA :-

You should hold three years bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university . You should score first class ( 60% ) marks in bachelor degree . any stream candidates may eligible to get admission for MBA course like, Commerce / Science / Arts etc.. If you apply for three years MBA course then you should have minimum two (or) three years work experience and if your apply for full time MBA course then work experience is mandatory to MBA Course in USA ..

Apart from this Educational qualification ...You should qualified in GMAT ( Graduate Management Admission Test ) Examination with good percentage of marks there are so MBA institutes may accept GMAT scores .

So, If your Qualified GMAT Examination then preference will be given to you . If you interested to apply for GMAT examination then you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .

You should qualified in ( TOFEL / IELTS ) This Examination are mandatory to get admission for MBA course in australia .

If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria then you may get admission for MBA Course in USA ...

Best MBA Colleges in USA ::

• Yale University
  • University of Southern California
  • Rice University
  • Harvard University
  • Stanford university
  • Columbia University
  • New York University
  • Carnegie Mellon University
  • Emory University
  • Georgia Institute of Technology
  • Tulane University
  • Northeastern University
  • University of South Carolina
23rd January 2013, 02:49 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?

University for MBA in USA--
  • Stanford University Stanford
  • Harvard University Boston
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan) Cambridge
  • University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) Philadelphia
  • Northwestern University (Kellogg) Evanston
  • University of Chicago (Booth) Chicago
  • Dartmouth College (Tuck) Hanover
  • University of California-Berkeley (Haas) Berkeley
  • Columbia University New York
  • New York University (Stern) New York
  • Yale University New Haven
  • Duke University (Fuqua) Durham
  • University of Virginia (Darden) Charlottesville
  • University of California-Los Angeles (Anderson) Los Angeles
  • University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (Ross) Ann Arbor
  • Cornell University (Johnson) Ithaca
  • University of Texas-Austin (McCombs) Austin
  • Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper) Pittsburgh
  • University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler)Chapel Hill
  • Washington University in St. Louis (Olin) St. Louis
  • University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (Carlson) Minneapolis
  • University of Southern California (Marshall) Los Angeles
  • Emory University (Goizueta) Atlanta
  • Indiana University-Bloomington (Kelley) Bloomington
  • Georgetown University (McDonough) Washington
  • Arizona State University (Carey) Tempe Technology Atlanta
  • University of California-Davis Davis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?