27th December 2011, 10:58 PM
susanth341

What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?

i am pursuing my m.pharm final year , i am intrested in jobs of indian army, navy, air force. what i have to do? when i have to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  4. Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  5. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  6. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Can I get Job in Army, Navy and Air Force having completed NCC A and B certificates pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE with 6 backlogs?
  8. Commerce study is eligible for Air Force job ?
  9. How to join National Defence Academy? What is the requirement?
  10. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  11. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  12. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  13. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  14. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get into IAF having completed 12th class with PCM with 49% and with an age of 23 years?
  16. How to join Indian Army as a Pharmacist with 81.2% in Diploma(Pharmacy) and 57.5% in 12th Science? Opportunities in Indian Navy and Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  17. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  18. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?
6th February 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?

What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?

i am pursuing my m.pharm final year , i am intrested in jobs of indian army, navy, air force. what i have to do? when i have to apply?
5th April 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?

Respected Sir, I am B.tech 2nd year student.What do i do to get job in Indian army as pilot or Engineer? I am in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
24th July 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing my m.pharm final year. i want to join indian air force or indian army.so plz guide me, what should i have to do....
30th December 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m in my m.pharm (pharm.Chem) final year. I want to join indian army or navy. plz guide me on wat shud I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?