28th December 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BBA in Pune after passing CAT paper?

i am studding in 12th commerce and after 12 i wan`t to take admission in bba in pune
can i take admission without giving cat paper

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  3. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  4. Can I get admission in IIM through CAT if secured 66% in BBA, 72% in 12th and 61% in 10th?
  5. List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission for BBA in Pune?
  7. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  8. How to do BBA from Pune?
  9. Admission process in Pune for BBA, BBM or MBA?
  10. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
  11. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  12. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  13. How should I prepare for CAT exam? I am a BBA student
  14. Can I get admission in BIT Mersa, Ranchi with a percentile of 41.6 in CAT Exam after completion of BBA?
  15. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  16. Which are the best CAT coaching institutes? I am pursuing BBA and want to join CAT coaching
  17. Cutoff rank required in CAT to get admission in IIM-Ahmedabad?
  18. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
19th June 2012, 07:43 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Can I take admission in BBA in Pune after passing CAT paper?

Sorry but you can't take admission in BBA after doing CAT because CAT is for admission in MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?