30th December 2011, 09:53 PM
land and water

Name and Addresses of Coaching Institutes in New Delhi for the Interview of CDS Exam? Fee structure for this?

i have qualified in the written examination of CDS 2011.I want to know name and addresses and fee structure of the coaching institutes for interview of aforesaid examination in new delhi

Related Questions:
  1. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  3. Best coaching institutes for CALT and AILET entrance exam in Delhi and Gurgaon?
  4. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  5. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  6. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  7. Which are the coaching institutes in Delhi? Best coaching institutes in and around Delhi NCT region?
  8. How may I get the details(like exam date, subject, procedure etc) about UPSC and PSC exam? List of the top coaching institutes along with their fee structure for the same?
  9. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best coaching centre in Delhi for IPS exam? Fee structure of the course?
  11. List of good management institutes in delhi? What is the entrance exam date and the fee structure?
  12. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Fee structure of CA? Coaching institutes for CA in Kolkata?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Best Coaching Institutes for CLAT Exam? Fee structure for this in those Institutes?
  16. Coaching institutes for IAS? Fee structure of it?
  17. List of coaching classes with fee expenses for preparation of GRE in Delhi? -- [New]
  18. When will the TIME coaching institute batch start? How much is the fee structure?
3rd February 2015, 01:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name and Addresses of Coaching Institutes in New Delhi for the Interview of CDS Exam? Fee structure for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by land and water View Post
i have qualified in the written examination of CDS 2011.I want to know name and addresses and fee structure of the coaching institutes for interview of aforesaid examination in new delhi
Best coaching classes for CDS exam in Delhi:-

Target Tutorials
D-1/7, Sector-15 Rohini,
Delhi-110085
Phone: 7881107

The Pathshala
23/26 East Patel Nagar,
New Delhi -110008
Phone: 5764530

The Study
139 Golf Links New Delhi - 110003
Phone: 6413496

The Wise Study Circle

B- 51 Cpt. Satish Marg,
Rani Bagh, New Delhi -110034
Phone: 7028614

AMITY
Amity House
E/25, Defence colony,
Newdelhi

NARAYANA
Narayana IIT Academy
47-B,Kalu Sarai,
New Delhi-110016
Ph No. 011-46080611/2/3/4

Fees is not fixed so it will be vary from coaching institute to institute. So for fees, you should contact to coaching center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?