31st December 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in Nursing(BSc) in different central government hospitals?

I am a B.Sc. Nursing student . shall complete my course in the month of July.2012 .So I want to know about the ensuing exams. regarding recruitment of staff nurse in different central Govt. hospitals.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job can I get after completing BAMS?
  2. Does Private Hospitals pay less than Government Hospitals to their Doctors? Whether low caste candidates can only secure job in Government Hospitals?
  3. Information about the government jobs in Hospitals and Industries after B.Pharm?
  4. What type of jobs I can apply in Government hospitals after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  5. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are there any HR jobs in Hospitals in Pune?
  7. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  8. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  9. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  10. How to get a job in ESI Hospitals in Tamilnadu under central government scale?
  11. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  12. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students? -- [New]
  13. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  14. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  15. Jobs for BHMS doctors in Government hospitals and initial salary for the same?
  16. Central government, R&D jobs in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  18. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
4th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Nursing(BSc) in different central government hospitals?

i have completed my b.sc nursing, whether i can get government job?
14th August 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Nursing(BSc) in different central government hospitals?

i completed bsc nursing.i have 2 year experience in orthopedics.i want to get central government job.please give idea to me to get job
8th January 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I completed bsc nsg in the yr of 2013.now i want to govt job when it notification..nd how the cellections.what is the syllubus
8th May 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc nursing and applied for military nursing service, please give the information for preparation and what are the books to study for that. plz send details to my mail [email protected]
28th October 2014, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I sinu john would like to know which exam need to pass for geetting government job.And which book i need to study???
17th June 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc nursing and has two years experience in nicu can I know hw can I get job in central government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?