2nd January 2012, 03:01 AM
vaibhavg77in

Will I be eligible for 85% Delhi Quota if I am a resident of Delhi but studying in school of Gurgaon?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Delhi but studying in a school in gurgaon having ISC board.

I would like to know if I will be eligible for 85% Delhi quota.

Waiting in anticipation for a reply from your side. Sir/madam I will be highly grateful to you if you would reply as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
Vaibhav Gupta.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do 12th from Delhi School for getting Delhi quota in DTU? -- [New]
  2. Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?
  3. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  4. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU? I am pursuing my schooling from Ghaziabad, but having residential of Delhi
  5. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida?
  6. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  7. Am I eligible for 85% quota of Delhi students in MBBS
  8. Admission in Pilot training after 12 standard in Delhi or Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get Delhi state quota after studying in Delhi School under CBSE board?
  10. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  11. Do I have Delhi quota if I am a resident of Delhi NCR region?
  12. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board?
  13. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  14. Will i get any reservation in SRCC if i am not resident of delhi but did schooling in delhi?
  15. Is there any benefit in joining Delhi School? I am studying in 10th class
  16. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
  17. Is there any benefit in joining in Delhi School to get a Delhi quota seat in medical colleges of Delhi?
  18. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
30th April 2012, 08:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for 85% Delhi Quota if I am a resident of Delhi but studying in school of Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavg77in View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Delhi but studying in a school in gurgaon having ISC board.

I would like to know if I will be eligible for 85% Delhi quota.

Waiting in anticipation for a reply from your side. Sir/madam I will be highly grateful to you if you would reply as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
Vaibhav Gupta.
If you have the state domicile certificate of Delhi, then you will certainly get the benefit of the state quota system for the admission for the allotted number of seats, irrespective of the fact wherever you are pursuing your ISC.

Moreover, you should have the eligible academic qualification and grade, required for the following course by Delhi University, to get admission.
Normally for bachelor degree course for B.A, B.Com or B.Sc you should have 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
30th May 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for 85% Delhi Quota if I am a resident of Delhi but studying in school of Gurgaon?

will i get 85% quota in uptech in UPGD category??
10th July 2012, 02:54 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Hi..
I would like to tell you that if you do possess your domicile certificate of your residence than you can surely attain the benefit of 85% quota.But if you do not have it than you can take admission on the basis of your school studying certificate i.e. if you have studied in the same school for more than 5 years than you can might get the opportunity to study there but it depends up on the committee finally.
You should carry your qualification certificates with you to take admission in Delhi University. you should get the minimum aggregates to clear your admission procedure.

All the best

Thank you
25th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in greater noida .......will i be eligible for delhi quota??? i have a permanent house in delhi..
19th July 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

If I do my 11th and 12th from Delhi but belongs to other states will I be eligible to get 85% quota
6th August 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a resident of delhi apply for delhi pmt if he has done his schooling from ncr
10th June 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class xi in school at noida but he is born in Delhi and we are residing at Delhi. Please clarify that if he wants to do btech from ip university will he be able to get the benefit of 85% Domicile quota or he have to go for some universityIn noida?
2nd April 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a Delhi domicile and has done 10th class from Delhi school.My father is likely to be posted out of delhi.Therefore I would be doing my 12th from outside Delhi.I have SC cert issued from Delhi as I am domicile of Delhi.Will I be eligible for Delhi quota(85%) in DTU after 12th?pl reply urgently..
5th June 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

My son got rank 2332 in ipucet b tech he was studing in noida school.But as we are resident of delhi. How can I get delhi 85% quota seat for ggs in university Rajeev arora
6th June 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

My son got rank 2332 in ipu cet BTech exam. We are residents of Delhi but as he was studying in noida. Will he get 85% quota for Delhites benefit
11th June 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Schooling from Delhi but residing at gaziabad will I get the quota at Delhi engineering colleges.
6th July 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th and 12th from Delhi and having all the I'd proof of Delhi resident. Will 85% state quota be applicable in all Delhi gov. Jobs including dsssb.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?