26th November 2010, 02:04 PM
shashankdhanorkar

Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra?

Sir/ Madam
I am Shashank 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student. I want to do my industrial training in Maharashtra (Prefrebly in aurangabad or pune). Are there any companies which offer industrial training for engineering students? plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  2. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  3. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  4. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  5. Need details of companies offering industrial training to CA students?
  6. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  7. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  8. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  9. Name of companies offering industrial training to mechanical engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  10. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai/Pune?
  12. Which are the companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Ahmedabad?
  13. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  14. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  15. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  16. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  17. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?
4th December 2010, 12:52 AM
ramakant sharma

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra?

yes shashank 3i infotech is providing industrial training for ec and cs students here is address

3i Infotech Ltd.
Tower # 5, 3rd to 6th Floors
International Infotech Park, Vashi
Navi Mumbai 400 703

in aurangabaad icai is providing training you may contact it would help you here is address
Plot No. 88, Opp. DIC Office,Railway Station MIDC Road,
Aurangabad-431003,Ph: 0240-2342157, 6621725, E–MAIL:
[email protected]

apart from that some vocational training centers are there which rovides training like sead infotech pune etc

all the best
4th December 2010, 02:17 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra?

The following companies offering Industrial Training For Engineering students in Maharashtra-
1. Peoplesoft SQR Rel 8.48 training at ERPguru,Pune
ERP Guru is India's only Oracle Approved Education Center for PeopleSoft and JD Edwards training.

This five-day course equips students with the knowledge and skills required to understand the fundamentals of the Structured Query Report (SQR) language and to use SQR for PeopleSoft for reporting and batch processing. Specifically, students learn how to format reports, use variables, run SQR programs from the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler and the desktop, write procedures to develop modular reusable code, prompt for user input, produce multiple reports, and create dynamic SQL among other topics.

Related to : peoplesoft SQR Rel 8.48 training, Peoplesoft training, JDE training, ERP Training
2. Project Base Industrial Training,Maharashtra,Pune
DOT INFO TECHNOLOGY is a leading IT solutions company. We are information technology consulting, services and business process organizations. We have development on web, window application in .NET Technology for all over world client.
We offer Industrial Training to B.E. / B.Tech )/ MCM / BCA / MCA /BCS/
M sc (IT) / B sc (IT) /Diploma Engg students of different colleges with an aim to help them to learn the application of the theoretical concepts they have studied, with industrial perspective, which is the ultimate aim of the Industrial Training prescribed in the academic curriculum of different technical programs offered by universities/colleges.
Training shall be conducted in two modules
5th December 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Are there any companies which offer training to Electronics & telecommunication engineering students?
17th December 2010, 08:21 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra
3i infotech is providing industrial training for ec and cs students here is address

3i Infotech Ltd.
Navi Mumbai 400 703

in aurangabaad icai is providing training you may contact it would help you here is address
[email protected]

good luck.
30th December 2010, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical student and want to do my 6 months industrial training at maharashtra.is there any company for me?
2nd January 2011, 01:58 PM
milind510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a mechanical student and want to do my 6 months industrial training at maharashtra.is there any company for me?
Basically speaking there are many. But for that you may have to contact your professors, Or some colleges do send the notifications of the companies. Now looking at your query my Mech. Engg. friends had done their training in pune based company. In order to know the further details contact me at
[email protected]
8th January 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

hiiiii sir i'm doing my b tech in ECE and i want to know that is any company in Noida provide embedded training and is there any better opportunities in this field. or any other feilds which we can prefer related to our stream.
8th January 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

hiiiii sir i'm doing my b tech in ECE and i want to know that is any company in Noida provide embedded training and is there any better opportunities in this field. or any other feilds which we can prefer related to our stream.
8th January 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i am a final year b.tech mechanical i want an 6 month inplant training, is there any company for me?
9th January 2011, 03:07 PM
milind510

Quote:
i am a final year b.tech mechanical i want an 6 month inplant training, is there any company for me?

What do you mean by inplant training? If it does as inside the industry then there are many opportunities, in the companies based in pune, mumbai etc.
like neera engg. academy, N.A.E. institute, etc. for that visit the following link

http://www.maharashtradirectory.com/searchresult.asp?productid=4125

you'll get detailed list of companies providing job oriented training. Accordingly you can choose.
18th January 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Industrial Training for Electronics Engineering Students?
29th January 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

vocational training for mechanichal engineer student in mumbai
15th February 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,,im a 3rd year b.tech information technology student,,i want to do my industrial training from maharahtra preferebly mumbai(vashi) or pune,,are there any companies where i could apply,,thank you.
10th March 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

who are providing summer industrial training in ECE 3rd yr student in nagpur ?
10th March 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

HI IM NITIN MALI STUDENT OF B.TECH CHEM ENGG.I WANT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR 1 TO 2 MONTHS IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES PLZ SUGGEST ME HOW TO APPLY AND WHERE??
19th March 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

i want industrial training. i am entc engg student... can get it in kolhaput...??
6th April 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I M PUSHPENDRA KUMAR STUDENT OF B.TECH ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION ENGG.I WANT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR 6TH MONTHS IN ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES PLZ SUGGEST ME HOW TO APPLY AND WHERE??
6th April 2011, 10:32 PM
S.Tejasvi

Smile Re: Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra?

Quote:
HI IM NITIN MALI STUDENT OF B.TECH CHEM ENGG.I WANT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR 1 TO 2 MONTHS IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES PLZ SUGGEST ME HOW TO APPLY AND WHERE??
hi nitin, for industrial training in chemical industries, you must look on ths
www.aproctek.com
ths is a company in pune which offers training for chemical and mechanical enginneers
12th April 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam, i am a student of 2nd year bsc IT and have to do summer training fpor 2 months in pune. Is there any best company where i can approach and how to apply........
13th April 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

details of robotics training providing companies in pune?
plz provide me information as early as possible.

i hv been asking ths so many times bt thr is no reply from members.
plz its very urgent.
22nd April 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i am Prabhjeet pursuing b.tech i.t. i want to know which comanpies of noida offer training stipends.and later also offer jobs.
23rd April 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year e&tc student & i want to do 2 week industrial summer training in pune..where i can approach & how to apply.
23rd April 2011, 11:58 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

The following companies offering Industrial Training For Engineering students in Maharashtra-
1. Peoplesoft SQR Rel 8.48 training at ERPguru,Pune
ERP Guru is India's only Oracle Approved Education Center for PeopleSoft and JD Edwards training.
26th April 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

tell me which companies offer summer training for e&tc engg student for 10-15days in nagpur or wardha?
4th May 2011, 02:41 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra
3i infotech is providing industrial training for ec and cs students here is address

3i Infotech Ltd.
Navi Mumbai 400 703

[email protected]
15th May 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello.i am 2nd year e& tc b.tech student.is there any company in thane which offers industrial training?
18th May 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

hello i am 3rd year cs stundent. is there any company industrial summer training in pune and mumbai..where i can approach & how to apply.
18th May 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year b.tech student studying in chennai........i want to know if any company is providing industrial training.......please let me know.
27th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hii............I m 2nd year student from IIT Kanpur .........Help me out in My summer training.............................i m from Metallurgical engineering barnch........................
30th May 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.....i m second year aerospace b tech student....& i m trying for mechanical companies for industrial training. can u suggest me name of such companies in pune? thanx
30th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGGINERING IN MUMBAI..I NEED LIST OF THOSE INSTITUTES
13th June 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

im am student of b.tech 4th year stream ece and want to know about which companies are providing 6th month industrial training for ece student in pune,chandigarh,delhi,
16th June 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Tell me about civil engg compnies which provides six month training
17th June 2011, 06:07 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankdhanorkar View Post
Sir/ Madam
I am Shashank 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student. I want to do my industrial training in Maharashtra (Prefrebly in aurangabad or pune). Are there any companies which offer industrial training for engineering students? plz help me
to do training you should have source in that particular company. without source you can do only course training on first come first serve basis.
22nd June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd yr civil engineering student.Please suggest me some good companies for training in mumbai. Thank you...
13th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF 3RD YEAR E.C ENG. WHERE COULD I GET A TRAINING IN N.C.R??
23rd July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I AM 3RD YEAR ELECTRONICS STUDENT.please suggest me some good company for training for 6 mths in pune
30th July 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a Sri Lankan engineering undergraduate(Electrical and Electronic engineering). I would like to have my industrial traning of six months in a foreign country. Plz help me with the places and procedure to apply?
4th August 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

please give names of company which give final year project in electronics and telecommunication in navi mumbai
8th August 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is vikas. I m in b-tech mechanical final year student, and i want to do 6 month inplant training from navimumbai or mumbai,.if u knw some of industries providing so ,then please inform me on ([email protected]) this email id..i will be thank full to you.
12th August 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
i am neha 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student.i want to do industrial training in chandigarh(or mohali).Are there any public and private companies which offer industrial training for engineering student?plz help me.
25th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

any compeny offeres trean to fresh mech engg student to get good job or on treaing bace job .plz tel me [email protected]
27th August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

We are the Training Provider Private Limited Company in Nagpur provides training on Embedded System, Website Development & Linux Networking. Interested candidates may visit and reply on www.vsinformatics.com
28th August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hi im amit doing my 5th sem mechanical engg in bangalore... i want a 1 month internship in mumbai in the month of january... is there any chance..???
1st September 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

You can try in Chandigarh
with OSUNIV
A venture of powering ideas
E -92, Phase -7,
Industrial area,
Mohali (Chandigarh)
0172-4608177
www.poweringideas.biz
www.osuvin.com

I have done a training here and i got a good job, as here Deepak Sir teaches the courses based on Open Source which allows us to earn part time (around 3000 Rs per day) as well as helps us in finding good job. ( Traing cost Rs 4000per month and for 6months Rs 28,000)
He also teaches on linux & Ubuntu OS... which is an interesting to work on...
Thank you Deepak Sir... u made my life...
1st September 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi Neha,
We provide Industrial Training at OSUNIV ( www.osuniv.com)
A venture of Powering ideas (www.poweringideas.biz)
E-92,Phase 7, Industrial area,
Mohali. 0172-4608177

We provide students an opportunity to earn after first week of training and also do help in placement of candidates.

For further queries feel free to contact me.
Regards
mallika

Quote:
Sir/Madam
i am neha 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student.i want to do industrial training in chandigarh(or mohali).Are there any public and private companies which offer industrial training for engineering student?plz help me.
1st September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi Neha,
We provide Industrial Training at OSUNIV ( www.osuniv.com)
A venture of Powering ideas (www.poweringideas.biz)
E-92,Phase 7, Industrial area,
Mohali. 0172-4608177

We provide students an opportunity to earn after first week of training and also do help in placement of candidates.

For further queries feel free to contact me.
Regards
mallika
1st September 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

idustrial training for the students of polytechnic civil machenical trade for 1 month in in shaibabad ghaziabad noida gurgaon
14th September 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
i am mridul das 4th year 7th sem computer science & engineering student.i want to do industrial training in west bengal.Are there any public and private companies which offer industrial training for engineering student?plz help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?