2nd January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO being a candidate having secured 53% in Graduation?

My marks in graduation 53% what am i able for bank po?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 49.7% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
  4. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  5. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation?
  7. Eligible for BANK PO exam after B.Tech with 60% Aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the chances of doing B.Ed. after passing BA with 48% marks through open school? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  10. Am I eligible for UP TET Exam being a candidate having secured 44.1% in Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  12. Can I apply for IBPS Clerk Written exam after scoring 49.4% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  15. Eligibility to get Education for MBBS in India?
  16. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam havin secured 50% in Graduation?
  17. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively?
  18. Can SSC student with 80% be eligible for bank clerk job?
3rd January 2012, 01:45 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO being a candidate having secured 53% in Graduation?

Yes. You are eligible to become a Probationary Officer in a Bank. For this position, the selection procedure is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories.
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-Computer Knowledge
-General English

Here is the required eligibility criteria for this position.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
-There is some percentage criteria in Graduation for some Bank PO Exams. This will be of 55% marks in Graduation.

Age criteria :
-One should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for Bank PO Exams.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of OBC category.

There is relaxation in percentage of marks also for the candidates of SC/ST category, if any.

So, you can start preparing for the bank PO Exams. You can appear for the Bank PO Exam which you are interested and crack it.

For updated information on Bank PO Exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
3rd January 2012, 08:37 AM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO being a candidate having secured 53% in Graduation?

Yes you are elligible for bank Po so i suggst you to fill the bank forms even many banks forms are available at present for many post.
3rd January 2012, 08:58 AM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO being a candidate having secured 53% in Graduation?

Yes you are elligible for bank Po so i suggst you to fill the bank forms even many banks forms are available at present for many post.
3rd January 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO being a candidate having secured 53% in Graduation?

i have a msc degree in maths with 48% marks and in graduation i have scored 47% am i elligible for bank po exam
4th February 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i have 54.6 % in 10 2 and 54.6 in 10 2 3 am i eligible for bank po exam
8th February 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am obc candidate and i have secuerd 56% mark in graduation .can i eligible apply to ibps po exam
14th March 2012, 06:30 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You are eligible to become a Probationary Officer in a Bank. For this position, the selection procedure is by
-Written Exam
-Interview
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-Computer Knowledge
-General English
Here is the required eligibility criteria for this position you should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.There is some percentage criteria in Graduation for some Bank PO Exams.
30th April 2012, 10:40 PM
nadankanan

-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-Computer Knowledge
-General English

Here is the required eligibility criteria for this position.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
-There is some percentage criteria in Graduation for some Bank PO Exams. This will be of 55% marks in Graduation.you should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for Bank PO Exams.
Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of OBC category.
good luck
31st July 2012, 08:22 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

You are eligible to become a Probationary Officer in a Bank. For this position, the selection procedure is by
-Written Exam
-Interview
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-Computer Knowledge
-General English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?