28th November 2010, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Details about GRE topics, Marks and Scholarships?

i want to know about gre topics,marks and scholrship details .please give career guidance about my future studies as iam studying mechanical engineering.i dont know to go for mechanical field or software field.
kindly give answer to my doubts.
thanking uuuuu

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed topics and reference books for preparation of GRE?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission in good US universities for doing MS? -- [New]
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  6. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. Total expenditure of doing M.S from abroad and details about GRE, TOEFL and scholarships?
  8. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  10. How can I study to qualify in GRE? Topics to be covered?
  11. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get scholarship for preparation of GRE?
  13. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  14. How much percentage in 12th makes general students eligible for scholarship?
  15. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  16. Where to get the details of Government offered scholarships for studies?
  17. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship if completed B.E.(EEE)? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
29th November 2010, 07:57 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Details about GRE topics, Marks and Scholarships?

dear friend,
gre is nothing but the graduate record exam. and the score of gre and TOEFL are the gateways for higher studies in the foreign universities, especially in USA.
well the topics are quant, analytical and verbal sections
and based on your gre marks, toefl marks, 12th marks and then your extra co curricular activities, you would be alloted the university.
and as per your field is concerned, i would ask you to go ahead with mechanical
so prepare well. work hard. god bless you.
30th November 2010, 01:01 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey GRE is all about studying in Great Universities round the Globe.

The topics are mainly on english which test your analytical skills,aptitude test,verbal sections.

There are two sections each consisting of 60 questions in GRE.
1st May 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I want to know the min. gre and toefl score for getting the full scholarship...
I m doing b.tech in biotechnology,, i want to do MS in medical biotechnology ...also plz tell me the min. score at which i can get medical biotech in US .... plzzz help me ....
Thanking you..
2nd June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What could one expect for a score of 1370 cgpa 9 96% in std 12 ?
2nd July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

total package for ms in usa
8th May 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

iam studying Btech ece.. iwanted to do ms in usa ....so could u plz tell me the total marks. qualifying marks, scholarship regarding gre ....when should we write the gre exam ......plzzz answer my doubt ....immediately sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?