5th January 2012, 08:54 PM
14sd

How may I get off campus placements after completing B.Tech in EEE with CGPA of 9.1?

sir i am female fresher from eee department. i have a cgpa of 9.1. please give me the names of core companies & procedures to apply for them. our college is a new college so no oncampus please give information about the off campus by top IT companies

23rd April 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get off campus placements after completing B.Tech in EEE with CGPA of 9.1?

Sir iam 2012 btech passed out student how can i get offcampus details send complete details
14th July 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get off campus placements after completing B.Tech in EEE with CGPA of 9.1?

sir i have done my BE in e&tc from pune university 2012 batch and results are yet to be declared. how will i get placement for offcampus? please do reply. can i apply for any company without my results?
14th October 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to work in Tamilnadu,Electricity Board.i had 65% in my B.E.now i want to know the way of getting job in EB.sir,please.....help me..
2nd May 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses available to study after finishing EEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?