9th January 2012, 06:27 PM
tapan_kc2012

What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?

What is the age limit for obc candidate sitting for the asstt exam under SSCWB. Govt. of west bengal has recently passed order to extend the upper age limit and relaxation for OBC/SC?ST candidate. I want authenticated reply for age relaxation if any for OBC candidate

Related Questions:
  1. Relaxations in SET exam for OBC candidate at West Bengal?
  2. Can I sit for Assistant Post in West Bengal School Service Commission after scoring 74% in B.Tech ETC?
  3. Maximum age limit to join West Bengal government jobs?
  4. Whether an OBC candidate is eligible to appear in SET with 53% marks? Relaxation for OBC student to appear in SET?
  5. Age limit in Bihar Combined Civil Service exam for General Candidates?
  6. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  7. Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in West Bengal government colleges?
  8. What's the age limit of West Bengal TET exam for general categories? What's the exam date for the same?
  9. Number of seats in West Bengal government colleges for Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the age limit for West Bengal Preliminary exam for SC candidates
  11. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  12. Am I eligible to sit for JECA Exam being a candidate of BCA and does not belong to West Bengal? Previous 10 year Question Papers for this Exam?
  13. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  14. Can I apply for West Bengal SLET being a 37 years old candidate? Age limit to apply?
  15. What is the age limit and education qualification to appear for West Bengal TET exam
  16. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  17. Salary of an Assistant Professor in Government Colleges of West Bengal? -- [New]
  18. Whether the question papers of JEXPO are also printed in Bengali language?
22nd March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?

age relaxation for OBC candidates in drdo
25th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?

what is the age limit of polytechnic exam for obc candidates
11th July 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit of obc candidate for gpsc ?lease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
13th May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

when i appear in N.D.A. Exam,in which class and how many persentage
20th June 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

l am 43 age person, i passed 2, i am handicapped
i attent the group iv exam
20th June 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

l am 43 age person, i passed 2, i am handicapped
i attent the group iv exam
8th August 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am 37 year old i am MA Passed of Magadh University i want to apearing the school service commission & i am also SC Candidate.
2nd September 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Iam a obc candidate.46%marks in HS exam. Can I apply for primary school service?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?