10th January 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Coaching centres for M.A English entrance exam for institutes like JNU and DU? Is there any special entrance class for preparation?

sir i am a student of english and i would like to know about some coaching centres for m.a english entrance exam for institutes like JNU n DU. plz lemme know if there are some special entrance classes for the prepration of the above exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good coaching centres after clearing MPhil in English entrance in JNU/DU
  2. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers?
  4. MBA coaching centres in Hyderabad for the entrance exam? Best way to take coaching for MBA entrance?
  5. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  6. Coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation of NATA?
  7. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  8. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  10. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  11. Syllabus for MA English entrance exam of JNU and scholarship information?
  12. Top coaching centres for BITSAT in Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. Coaching classes in MP for preparation for IIMC entrance exam?
  14. Date of sale of JNU entrance exam forms? I am a student of B.A English and want question papers of the entrance test of M.A in English
  15. Question papers of English entrance exam of JNU?
  16. Syllabus and pattern of entrance exam for MA in English in JNU?
  17. Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?
  18. Which are the coaching centres providing special coaching for ICICI bank PO exam?
10th May 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching centres for M.A English entrance exam for institutes like JNU and DU? Is there any special entrance class for preparation?

Is there any coaching class for ma english entrance test
26th July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching centres for M.A English entrance exam for institutes like JNU and DU? Is there any special entrance class for preparation?

is there any coaching classfor ma english entrance test
30th January 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Classes for MA English Entrance for DU and JNU

http://www.facebook.com/ClassesForMaEnglishLiteratureEntrance?ref=hl
20th November 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any on line coaching or correspondence coaching for MA English entrance for JNU or DU ?
12th May 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,is there any coaching centres in kerala for m.a english entrance at eflu university ?
21st May 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a student of english and i would like to know about some coaching centres for m.a english entrance exam for institutes like JNU n DU. plz lemme know if there are some special entrance classes for the prepration of the above exam.
If you are looking for guidance for DU and JNU entrance exam for English Literature, please mail at [email protected].
7th July 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

if there any coaching centers in kerala for ma english entrance coaching at eflu, delhi university hyderabad university
13th September 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone. , this is manoj Singh from university of delhi, I have done master in linguistics from delhi university and then mater in english literature from The english and foreign language university which is a central a university in Hyderabad and a very renowned one standing in the same line of jnu, du, hcu. So right now I am here in Bhopal working in my research area for my research proposal actually for PhD, if there are students who want coaching for ma english entrance exam for all these top universities of india , can contact me on this number - 9399449078
13th December 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of economics,and I would like to know about coaching centre for MA Economics in Delhi University,Hyderabad and JNU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?