10th January 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get the syllabus and previous years papers of the exam conducted by Hindustan Lever Limited Management Trainee Pharma Division?

Where can I get the syllabus and previous examination papers for exam conducted by Hindustan Lever limited management trainee Pharma division.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Paper of HLL Lifecare Ltd. for the position of Management Trainee for Pharma Division?
  2. Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of engineers Indian Limited Management Trainee exam?
  3. Previous years solved question papers for the post of Trainee administration and trainee accounts in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?
  4. What is the syllabus of management trainee of coal india limited?
  5. Last years papers of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for the post of management trainee technical
  6. Guidelines for Management trainee HR entrance exam?
  7. HAL management trainee old question papers?
  8. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?
  10. Question papers of management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare Limited?
  11. Question papers of management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare Limited?
  12. Previous years question papers of Engineer India Limited Papers for mechanical management trainee
  13. What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?
  14. Post of officer trainee in hindustan petroleum: Previous years question papers and syllabus
  15. Syllabus and question papers for Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities through B.Sc. and M.Sc. Chemistry?
  17. What is the EIL syllabus? Previous years question papers for Management Trainee exam?
  18. What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?
14th September 2022, 05:25 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can i get the syllabus and previous years papers of the exam conducted by Hindustan Lever Limited Management Trainee Pharma Division?

Dear Friend,

You can downloads paper and reviews from fresherworld.com by clicking on link

Some of the sample questions are given below:
1* Define warehouse and its function.
2* Define co-ordinator and its benefit at organisation.
3* Diffrence between finished goods and packaging material
4* What is E-Way bill and tells its features.
5* Define ethics and its function.
6* What is work of SOP in organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?