11th January 2012, 09:07 PM
himanshu231

Which companies are offering summer internship for IT students?

hi i am 4th sem IT student in jaipur.I want to apply summer intern. please inform me what are the companies and how i can apply there?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  6. List companies offering summer internship for HR students?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  9. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internship for ECE students at Hyderabad
  11. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship program in finance for MBA students?
  13. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  15. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students? -- [New]
  16. How to get summer internship at any electronic company?
  17. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  18. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
11th May 2012, 10:34 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which companies are offering summer internship for IT students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu231 View Post
hi i am 4th sem IT student in jaipur.I want to apply summer intern. please inform me what are the companies and how i can apply there?
There are various companies in India in which you can apply for the summer training course. The procedure to apply for the summer training course is explained below:

Procedure to apply
> Send a application with your resume at company address.
>Company will send you an acknowledgement if they select you for summer training.
>Now you have to submit a no objection certificate in the company at the time of training which you will get from the college.

Courses you can do
You can do the following courses in your summer training:
C/C++
JAVA
PHP
.NET and so on.

Companies
Below is the list of companies is given in which you can apply:
Capgemini
Conexant
Cognizant
Dell
DST Systems
FactSet
Franklin Templeton
Genpact
HCL Technologies
Infotech
IBM
11th May 2012, 11:17 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Which companies are offering summer internship for IT students?

There are various companies in India in which
you can apply for the summer training course.
The procedure to apply for the summer training
course is explained below: Procedure to apply > Send a application with your resume at
company address.
>Company will send you an acknowledgement if
they select you for summer training.
>Now you have to submit a no objection
certificate in the company at the time of training which you will get from the college. Courses you can do You can do the following courses in your
summer training:
C/C++
JAVA
PHP
.NET and so on. Companies Below is the list of companies is given in which
you can apply:
Capgemini
Conexant
Cognizant
Dell DST Systems
FactSet
Franklin Templeton
Genpact
HCL Technologies
Infotech
12th May 2012, 12:53 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies are offering summer internship for IT students?

List of companies offering IT students:

WIPRO

INFOTECH

DELL

Genpact

TCS

IBM

HP

CTS

INFOSYS

GAME LOFT

DST Systems

L & T

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?