11th January 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?

I am M.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, Do i have any opportunity to get a job...please tell me if its possible

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  2. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  3. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  4. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  6. Is there any opportunity in Air Force after passing BSc?
  7. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it?
  8. Is there any job opportunity available for Bioinformation in India?
  9. How can I pursue a job after completing BSc Computers? Is there any opportunity for degree students in TCS?
  10. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  11. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope for job opportunity after completing BSc computer science -- [New]
  13. Opportunities available for doing BSc in Hotel Management from Government College? Any government job opportunities?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  15. What are the job offered after passing BSc?
  16. What are the opportunities for BSc computer graduates
  17. What are the job opportunities and salaries for BSc freshers?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
30th September 2012, 01:38 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am M.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, Do i have any opportunity to get a job...please tell me if its possible
All bachelor's degrees other than engineering are not going to get you very far. Business is probably second best, but even business grads are becoming a dime-a-dozen. You really need something to set you apart from the rest, e.g. a MBA, PhD, professional designation, MD... even an MA or MSc won't get you much further than a BA or BSc.

Because I've always had an interest in business, I made sure that I could also get into a MBA program if I wanted to. The great thing is that MBA programs don't require BBAs. You can get in with a science degree; in fact, it might set you apart after you have your MBA and are looking for a job.

And there are so many other post-undergrad programs you can go into with a BSc... pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary, optometry, audiology, physiotherapy, public health, regulatory affairs, and several others that I can't think of right now.
30th September 2012, 03:27 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes you have the good opportunity after passing the B.Sc, M.Sc, and B.Ed courses. If with your graduation and master degree course you have the B.Ed degree then you can apply for the teacher posts. Now days there are lot of jobs are opening for the state level and national level for the central schools. You can find the jobs on the www.freejobalert.com or www.sarkarinaukrisearch.com.

If you don’t have the B.Ed degree then you can apply for the civil services exams, bank exams, defense services exams or other exams according to your interest. Don’t worry if you will do the hard work then sure you will get the good result.
All the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th September 2012, 03:28 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?

Yes you have the good opportunity after passing the B.Sc, M.Sc, and B.Ed courses. If with your graduation and master degree course you have the B.Ed degree then you can apply for the teacher posts. Now days there are lot of jobs are opening for the state level and national level for the central schools. You can find the jobs on the www.freejobalert.com or www.sarkarinaukrisearch.com.

If you don’t have the B.Ed degree then you can apply for the civil services exams, bank exams, defense services exams or other exams according to your interest. Don’t worry if you will do the hard work then sure you will get the good result.
All the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th September 2012, 06:23 PM
shubham422

Thumbs up Re: Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?

you can now apply for various job. now you can apply for this post for e.g Teachers ,
Asst Drugs Inspector/ Data Processing Asst/ Technician ,
Jr. Analyst/ Jr. Engineer/ Inspector etc
|
ok......
18th February 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

is bsc in cmj university is valid for all gov jobs?
19th October 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

if i haav scccored 45% in 12th but 58% IN GRADUATION ND 55% in b-ed sso can i get jjoob iinn reputated privated scoolls
31st May 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary that you must have a schooling from cbsc board to become a central government teacher?
5th September 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any degree like btc for English medium students means which conduct through CBSE like ctet fr English medium students .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?