3rd December 2010, 03:04 PM
minimolradha

How to get RAS Mains admit card? Is there any need to fill up another form for Main exam?

sir ,
I am from Kerala. I have cleared RAS pre . How will I get the admit card for Mains exam? Is there any need to fill another Application for Mains Exam?

3rd December 2010, 11:22 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get RAS Mains admit card? Is there any need to fill up another form for Main exam?

Hi,

there is no need to fill another form for main exam.
The result of the prelims has been declared and the mains will be held on 28-29 December.
The admit card will be sent tothe same address where prelims admit card was sent. If you don't get it till before 5 days of the exam you need to contact them.
15th December 2010, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get RAS Mains admit card? Is there any need to fill up another form for Main exam?

sir,
please suggest me english essay for ras main exam 2010.
15th December 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get RAS Mains admit card? Please send admitcard below address

Rajni gupta C/o J.P.Gupta
C-83 Alpha -1
Greater Noida
Gautambudha Nagar U.P
15th December 2010, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Why dont u kereliites stay in ur state... u dnt have cs exams there or wht? u have kept compulsory language malayam paper in ur state so that noone else gives u competition there..
20th December 2010, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

how to get ras mains 2010 exam admit card ?
27th March 2011, 12:06 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me-
There is no need to fill another form for main exam.
The result of the prelims has been declared and the mains will be held on 28-29 December.
The admit card will be sent tothe same address where prelims admit card was sent. If you don't get it till before 5 days of the exam you need to contact them.
Thanks.
All the best.
25th April 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

when will be ras mains -2010 will be declared
15th February 2012, 11:17 PM
puchu007

there is no need to fill another form for main exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?