12th January 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam?

please specify the college which is giving NDA entrance coaching along with intermediate or 10+2 in Hyderabad,Guntur,Vijayawada,Visakhapatnam

12th February 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam?

Can someone suggest me the best colleges offering MEC with CA coaching and hostel facility in and around Hyderabad?
31st March 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam?

CAN I GET INTER (CBSE) COLLEGES IN VIJAYWADA ?.....WHICH GIVE COACHING FOR NDA EXAMINATION ALSO ?
31st March 2012, 11:29 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Eligible Criteria :-

-To join NDA, You will have to appear in NDA entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission{UPSC}.

-There are three wings in NDA which are as Indian Army, Navy & Air Force. As an Art student you can only apply for Indian Army post.

** NDA is for Unmarried Male candidates only. Girls ar not allowed.

Important dates for NDA 2012 exam:

For NDA I

Notification Announced : 31/12/2011
Last date to apply : 30/01/2012
Examination date : 15/04/2012.

For NDA II

Date of Notification : 05/05/2012
Last Date of Submission of Application form : 04/06/2012
Commencement of Examination : 19/08/2012

-> You can for NDA exam online only.

-> You can apply for NDA exam online by using the

~regards~
priyo
31st March 2012, 11:34 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Eligible Criteria :-

-To join NDA, You will have to appear in NDA entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission{UPSC}.

-There are three wings in NDA which are as Indian Army, Navy & Air Force. As an Art student you can only apply for Indian Army post.

** NDA is for Unmarried Male candidates only. Girls ar not allowed.

Important dates for NDA 2012 exam:

For NDA I

Notification Announced : 31/12/2011
Last date to apply : 30/01/2012
Examination date : 15/04/2012.

For NDA II

Date of Notification : 05/05/2012
Last Date of Submission of Application form : 04/06/2012
Commencement of Examination : 19/08/2012

-> You can for NDA exam online only.

-> You can apply for NDA exam online by using the

~regards~
priyo
11th April 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to join NDA coaching please guide the best center in guntur
28th April 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to know colleges offering intermediate for aeronautical enegneering
12th May 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the junior colleges with CA coaching in and around hyderabad,please suggest my request &thanku.
4th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to join nda please forward details my mail
10th October 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to join nda coaching center alonng with intermediate
7th December 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

please can any 1 suggest me the colleges which support NDA with inter of MPC in Hyderabad??
23rd April 2013, 02:47 PM
baplbhupalreddy

Smile Re: List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam?

I want list of colleges which are coaching intermidiate cum NDA
18th May 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Please provide List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad
Meraj ur Rahman

[email protected]
4th July 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me the colleges which support NDA along with degree at hyderabad, karimnagar or vijayawada...

[email protected]
16th February 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i am competing my 10th and i want to join nda supporting jr.collage at hyderabad
19th March 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

iam completed my 10th class i want to join itermidiate along with coaching for nda please support me for best college of india.
22nd March 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1639409]please specify the college which is giving NDA entrance coaching along with intermidiate in visakhapatnam
22nd March 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to join intermidiate along with nda coaching in visakhapatnam how?
28th April 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

We are from Visakhapatnam My son completed 10th class at Sasi educational institute velvennu near rajamandry.
He wants to study intermediate mpc iit foundation hostler which is the best.
15th May 2014, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the collages which offer intermediate for aeronautical enegeneering
19th May 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to become aeronatical engineer.so, i want to join inter in aeronatical.i want that college name
8th May 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Tell me army coching atachd whith inter midiate college mobile number plz i want mobile number
13th May 2015, 10:00 PM
Mudham.Rajashekar

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in hydrabad

I want mobile number in hydrabad coching
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me army coching atachd whith inter midiate college mobile number plz i want mobile number
4th January 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please specify the college which is giving NDA entrance coaching along with intermediate or 10+2 in Hyderabad,Guntur,Vijayawada,Visakhapatnam
Can I know which college in Hyderabad is best in teaching M.E.C along with CA coaching?
17th April 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Collages offering intermediate along with nda coaching in hyderabad
27th April 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Collages offering intermediate with nda coaching in vijayawada and guntur
9th February 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering intermediate along with NDA coaching for exam in Hyderabad, guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam with fee details?
11th January 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone provide the list of colleges who is providing coaching for NDA along with intermediate .
14th January 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering excellence coaching for nda with intermediate course
7th June 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering intermediate along with coaching for NDA exam in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state
24th November 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with coaching for NDA in Hyderabad
1st March 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can you send me the list of colleges offering NDA Along with intermediate in Hyderabad please...... Thanks
My mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?