4th December 2010, 12:12 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IFS Civil Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

In the Civil Engineering paper at the Main exam, there will be two papers. In Paper 2 dealing mainly with environmental engineering, planning and management, you will again have to attempt five questions. Note that each question carries equal marks. The paper is full of essay type questions unlike the Prelims. You can download the previous years’ papers from the website so as to gain an in depth idea of the nature of questions. Always bear in mind that the duration of the paper is only three hours. The speed of writing is very important here as only 30 – 35 minutes can be assigned to each question. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ifs-civil-engineering-paper-ii-papers/
4th December 2010, 02:02 AM
saranarayanan

Default Re: IFS Civil Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Dear friend: for civil service exams regarding the question paper and information pls refer the following website
1)www.upscportal.com
2)www.upsc.gov.in
3)www.onestopias.com
u will able to get all the question papers and toppers interview too..........wish u all the best....
31st March 2011, 11:41 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IFS Civil Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

here i am providing IFS civil engineering paper 2 exam papers

go through them and get benefit with them
Attached Files
File Type: pdf iesobjcivil09_2.pdf(268.7 KB, 414 views)
File Type: pdf IESpapercivileng05_2.pdf(781.2 KB, 450 views)
File Type: pdf IESpapercivileng07_2.pdf(716.1 KB, 359 views)
File Type: pdf IESpapercivileng08_2.pdf(714.0 KB, 356 views)
21st August 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

sir now i am doing final year mechanical engineering, i want IFS syllabus and previous year question paper, my id is [email protected]
30th September 2011, 08:02 AM
ANKIT050

ankit
thanking you
30th September 2011, 08:31 AM
ANKIT050

hi dear,

ankit
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?