14th January 2012, 04:55 PM
smriti setia

Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?

i have completed my bachelors and want to join masters of physiotherapy. iam interested to do masters from delhi. so i need help related to various colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in delhi. along with the list of colleges i want to know that which stream shall i opt for masters. i want to know if there any college offering masters degree in gynaecology.
Will wait for expert's advices.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  2. List colleges in Australia for studying Masters degree in Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  3. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  4. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  5. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  6. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  7. List of colleges offering Physiotherapy Diploma course in Delhi
  8. Government colleges offering masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering Masters Degree in Robotics? Does IITs or NITs offering this degree?
  10. Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?
  11. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  12. Details of the colleges offering Women's Health masters course in Physiotherapy?
  13. Colleges offering masters in physiotherapy in neuro?
  14. List of best colleges in India to do Masters in Sports physiotherapy or orthopedic physiotherapy?
  15. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  16. Detail about Master in Physiotherapy at Delhi?
  17. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  18. Entrance exam for admission in MPT for BPT intern? Fees and seat details?
12th April 2012, 04:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smriti setia View Post
i have completed my bachelors and want to join masters of physiotherapy. iam interested to do masters from delhi. so i need help related to various colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in delhi. along with the list of colleges i want to know that which stream shall i opt for masters. i want to know if there any college offering masters degree in gynaecology.
Will wait for expert's advices.
Thanks

Candidate seeking for Master of Physiotherapy program must have completed the Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy from a recognised Institution. Beside this one must have worked as a qualified physiotherapist in a Hospital or Institution. Admission to the program is based on competitive entrance examination. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of Institutions recognized by Indian Association of Physiotherapist [IAP] and are located in Delhi:

School of Physiotherapy, Institute of Physically Handicapped, New Delhi
Amar Jyothi College of Physiotherapy, Delhi
Institute of Applied Medicine & Research, Ghaziabad
Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine & Research, New Delhi
Department of Physiotherapy, Delhi Institute of Rural Development, Delhi
Amity Physiotherapy College, New Delhi.
11th June 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?

sir my name is christy one of my cousin had completed bpt now she is willing to do mpt(gynaecology) in bangalore so i am in need of information about colleges having mpt(gynaec) in bangalore.
13th July 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed my bachlors of physiotherapy & willing to do masters of physiotherapy in gynacology.so can you just give me details regarding masters in gynac Externally from anywhere in india.also give information regarding its fees & duration.Waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?