17th January 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the total amount to be paid for MBBS 5 years course if we want a management seat?

what is the total amount to be paid for mbbs 5 yrs course if we want management seat. . . in ap in ou clg ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total amount to be paid during 4 years of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Cutoff marks for MBBS? Amount to be paid for management quota in MBBS and BDS? What is the date of BVP CET MBBS?
  3. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years?
  4. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET?
  5. Can I get MBBS seat under management quota anywhere in India?
  6. What is the fee structure of a law college?
  7. Is it possible to get MBBS seat after scoring 19575 rank?
  8. Should I go for MBBS through management seat or Biotechnology?
  9. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  10. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much amount if required to get MBBS seat after scoring 175 cutoff?
  12. Need information about Tax Rebate provided against Education Loan? -- [New]
  13. What is the amount of seat in MBBS for NEET?
  14. Total amount that is to be paid as a fee during 4 years of Aeronautics engineering in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  15. Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste
  16. How many management seats are available in MBBS course? What is the fee for it?
  17. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
  18. What is ICWA course fee structure?
16th November 2012, 12:21 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the total amount to be paid for MBBS 5 years course if we want a management seat?

Hi dear

Well getting seat through management quota is difficult as it needs a lot of money.

Different colleges have different cost of managment quota seats but nearly it requires 50 lakhs to 60 lakhs to get a seat in MBBS but it differs from colleges to colleges.

All the best....!!!

Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?