18th January 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How to join government job in banking sector after finishing B.E in Biotechnology?

I am interested to do govt job like banking,I finished BE in biotechnology please reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job? -- [New]
  2. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  3. What should be the answer if some asks an engineer that why does he wishes to join the banking sector instead of preferring the engineering jobs?
  4. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  5. Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?
  6. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. How to join banking sector after passing class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join in banking sector after passing 12th?
  10. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  11. How to get a job in Banking in government sector?
  12. List of banks which are under government sector to get a job?
  13. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  14. Job in banking sector after doing PG in commerce?
  15. Job in government sector after Biotechnology?
  16. How can I join banking sector instead of engineering job?
  17. How can I get a job in government sector after finishing my M.E? Any entrance exams or government jobs in my field?
  18. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
17th March 2012, 09:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government job in banking sector after finishing B.E in Biotechnology?

After completing B.E in Bio Technology you can definitely apply for a banking job. You should attend the bank recruitment exams as part of this. Since you are a graduate, you can apply for PO position. Also you have options to apply for PSC, UPSC exams. The notifications regarding the exam will be published in the official websites which you can refer. The selection will be based on written examinations. On the basis of the score you obtain in the written exam, you will be eligible for the further rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?