18th January 2012, 07:03 AM
karu90

Am I eligible for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? Which posts am I eligible for and how to apply for those posts?

sir,
am doing my final yr BE cse, am i eligible for railway jobs if so tell me the post name & how to apply for that post.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  2. How to apply for various posts n Indian Navy after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the procedure and for what type of posts am I eligible?
  3. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for the latest posts in AP transco zenco apdcl npdcl spdcl? What are the other jobs present in government sector? I am a B.Tech final year student from EEE brach
  5. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs after pursuing B.Tech final year CSE? What would be the procedure of selection?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any post in Air Force after passing 12th with 56%?
  8. What is the age limit for deputy collector?
  9. Will I be eligible for Bank Exam after passing Mechanical Engineering? What are the government posts for which I will be eligible?
  10. For which government posts are ECE engineers eligible?
  11. What is the educational requirement for railway jobs? Names of the exams for Railway Posts and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
  13. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  14. Am I eligible to join HCL if secured 71% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 65% upto pre-final year of B.Tech? Posts available for me? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed
  16. How to get reputed job in railways? I am a BCA student
  17. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How can I get Job in IRS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE? How to apply for those Jobs?
12th February 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? Which posts am I eligible for and how to apply for those posts?

is there any govt jobs for final year cse students
13th February 2012, 09:45 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? Which posts am I eligible for and how to apply for those posts?

Yes, you are eligible for the job in Railway with your present qualification such as SCRA.

SCRA - SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE is an entrance exam conducted by UPSC once every year for recruitment of SCRA in Mechanical Department of Indian Railways.

The eligible candidate should complete 12th standard or graduation degree with good marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics within the age of 17 to 21 years from a recognised University is eligible to apply for SCRA.

The successful candidate shall have to undergo a technical training course before appointment as SCRA.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
7th March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any government exams for final year B.E-CSE
students
2nd October 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing my final year b.tech in mechanical engineering can I apply for rrb senior section exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?