18th January 2012, 01:10 PM
soumya darji

Is there any negative marking ICICI Bank PO exam? How to prepare well for the exam?

is there any negative marking? how to prepare well for the exam?...plase tell me if its possible

13th April 2012, 03:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any negative marking ICICI Bank PO exam? How to prepare well for the exam?

To become Bank PO in ICICI bank one must get through a written test, GD and interview. Total marks awarded for the written test is 200. There is negative marking for each wrong answer. In order to do well in the written test, the candidate should do well in areas of logical reasoning and numerical ability. Apart from this, they have to concentrate on English language and general awareness section. Reading news dailies will help you to perform well in general awareness section of written exam and GD. Practicing previous year questions of ICICI Bank PO will also be helpful. This will help to improve one’s accuracy along with speed in answering questions.
4th August 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any negative marking ICICI Bank PO exam? How to prepare well for the exam?

I want to ask about marks distribution in individual subjects of ICICI bank PO exam?
11th February 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

is their any nagative marking for icici bank po exam 2013???tell m..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?