26th January 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How may I get result of NTSE test? I'm a from KC international school (Jammu)

i am from jammu . i have given the ntse test in. where i should go to check out the result . i am from kc internationl school of jammu AND I read in class 8th . i wan t to know my result right now. i want to know whether iam selected or not . so where should i go?

31st August 2012, 10:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get result of NTSE test? I'm a from KC international school (Jammu)

The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a National level scholarship program in India to identify and nurture talented students. It honors and helps talented students by providing financial assistance in the form of a monthly scholarship for a entire academic career.

To know about the result you will have to visit the below mentioned official website of NTSE and login by giving your roll number.
www.ntse.resonance.ac.in
31st August 2012, 10:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get result of NTSE test? I'm a from KC international school (Jammu)

The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a National level scholarship program in India to identify and nurture talented students. It honors and helps talented students by providing financial assistance in the form of a monthly scholarship for a entire academic career.

To know about the result you will have to visit the below mentioned official website of NTSE and login by giving your roll number.
www.ntse.resonance.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?