11th December 2010, 03:32 PM
tkops_2010

Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

hey,
i am going to appear for Mh-CET next year but i dont have exact details regarding the cutoff list for the medical colleges in maharashtra. Can i get the details of the cutoff list of the medical colleges in maharashtra...also what is the minimum amount of marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges. I am from open category.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  2. Cut off list of medical colleges in Mahrashtra?
  3. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  9. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
  11. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  13. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  14. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  15. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  17. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
  18. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
19th March 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

cet score to get admission in government meducal college
22nd March 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

hello,
i am appearing for MHT-CET exam,coming 12th may,so i just wanted to know about the minimum score required to get addmission in good medical college.....plz reply as soon as possible
29th March 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I want some entrance qus perpar before this is coming exam.
5th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND CUT OFF LIST IN MHT CET 2010
9th April 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know the cut off for speech therapy
20th April 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

may i have the list of medical colleges in maharashtra for all medical and para-medical courses with their cut-off marks for admission
20th April 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I want cut offs to getting marks in medical colleges.
28th April 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that which college is best for mbbs
15th May 2011, 09:47 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

I want some entrance qus perpar before this is coming exam.
16th May 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

send me the details of cut off list of colleges in mumbai . i belong to the obc category.
18th May 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off percent for ayurbedic colleges in maharasta for open catogury
18th May 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

[hello,
i am appearing for MHT-CET exam,coming 12th may,so i just wanted to know about the minimum score required to get addmission in good medical college.....plz reply as soon as possible
24th May 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

MHT CET MEDICAL CUTTOFF LIST 2010 IN WHICH PERCENTAGE CLOSE MBBS ADMISSION FOR DEFECE - II QUOTA
28th May 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of government medical colleges in maharashtra for mbbs
1st June 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

plz send me tha cut off list off MHT-CET 2010
1st June 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
1st June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of mbbs/dental of the last year??
2nd June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

cut off list for govt. medical college in 2010
3rd June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

please tell the cet cut-off list for medical colleges for year2011 with previous year cut-off list.
5th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the cut of list for BDS colleges in sc category
5th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

tell the minimum marks required for getting admission for gove. med. collage for open category.
9th June 2011, 07:57 PM
lavina malhotra m

pl send me cutoff list for bds of govt college in mumbai
12th June 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that which college is best for mbbs
in maharashtra for 2011
13th June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

plz forwad mi the last year mhtcet cut off of the mbbs coleges in the maharashtra...
15th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know cutoff list of 2010 for sc category for doing MBBS
15th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available for marathwada region for mbbs
15th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;464212]hello,
i want to see cutoff of last year 2010 , plz tell me now
15th June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
16th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

plz. send me cut off list of medical college
16th June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i required the list of cut off medical college 2010
16th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkops_2010 View Post
hey,
i am going to appear for Mh-CET next year but i dont have exact details regarding the cutoff list for the medical colleges in maharashtra. Can i get the details of the cutoff list of the medical colleges in maharashtra...also what is the minimum amount of marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges. I am not from open category.
please reply soon...
17th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff for SC candidate last year 2010?
18th June 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know cut off list of bams for obc categary?
20th June 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

cutout list of bhms
21st June 2011, 03:05 AM
vilas gajanan falke

I have less than 100 marks in mht cet exam .Can i get admission in mbbs college in maharashtra.
22nd June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know cut of list for open cast?
23rd June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want cut of list of medical colleges in maharastra for NT:C category
4th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hie! i scored 92 marks in my mhtcet exam bt i am a grand daughter of a freedom fighter so plzz tell me do i hold any chance abt gettin into any medical college for mbbs or bds. Plz let me knw as soon as possible. thank u
5th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

hi, i scored 92 marks in mht-cet exam will i get any mbbs college in maharashtra ?????????????
17th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Devkar Shrikant

send me the details of cut off list of medical & ayurved colleges in Maharashtra . i belong to the obc category.
6th August 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of government medical collage in MHT-CET for NT quoata in 2011
6th September 2011, 04:51 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

to get admission in the government medical colleges for the course like mbbs one must require to score marks more than 160 out of 200 in the mhtcet exam with pcb group.
and for the admission of the courses like BDS or BAMS one must have to score marks more than 130 in the mhtcet exam .

the minimum cutoff for the BDS and BAMS because there is low competition for these courses as compare to mbbs.

for all the details of the cutoffs of the medical colleges in the Maharashtra under the mhtcet exam kindly visit the website www.dmer.org

thanks
12th September 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir please may i know the cutoff list for st candidates for government medical college
7th November 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the cutoff list of last year for candidates to secure admission to Govt Medical colleges.
pls send me list at [email protected]
7th November 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

may i get the cutoff list of last year for securing admission to govt medical college, maharashtra
30th November 2011, 09:21 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

to get admission in the government medical colleges for the course like mbbs one must require to score marks more than 160 out of 200 in the mhtcet exam with pcb group.
and for the admission of the courses like BDS or BAMS one must have to score marks more than 130 in the mhtcet exam .

the minimum cutoff for the BDS and BAMS because there is low competition for these courses as compare to mbbs.

for all the details of the cutoffs of the medical colleges in the Maharashtra under the mhtcet exam kindly visit the website www.dmer.org

thanks
20th March 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz. send me cut off list of medical college
in all goverment medical colleges
12th May 2012, 08:00 AM
Radhakrishna143

Dear sir,
i am going to appear for Mh-CET next year but i
dont have exact details regarding the cutoff list
for the medical colleges in maharashtra. Can i get
the details of the cutoff list of the medical colleges in maharashtra...also what is the minimum amount of marks required for getting a
seat in good medical colleges. I am from open category.
6th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

iam sc candidate i have scored 192.50 cut off for medical.would i get a medical seat in government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?