26th January 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How to increase the concentration in studies?

How to increase concentration in studies and to retain all that i study?

27th January 2012, 12:04 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to increase the concentration in studies?

Hi Dear
You have asked a good questions
How to increase your concentration power
It is completely depends on you how you get focous on a particular products..

First for increase concentration you go for Meditation that is important...

Then you go for Exercise every day for this doing you relax always

so your capacity is more to do any works.....

then your concentration is increases.........
27th January 2012, 01:20 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

One should have good concentration towards studies in order to understand the subjects easily through which you can perform well in the academic examinations and can get good result.

With concentration, if you study the subjects even if for less time, you can remember the subject whatever you have studied for a long time.

Without having concentration towards studies, even if you study for a long time also, then there will be no use of that. Because you can rememeber that only for short period and later on you will not able to present the contents that you have studied in a better manner.

To have good concentration, don't let any thoughts into your mind.

Set yourself a particular time to study and the amount of syllabus to complete in that time.

When you start studying, make your biggest goal as to finish that chosen topic or chapter successfully. Understand the things logically.

Relieve yourself from all your personal problems and other problems when you are going to start reading. Even if you are not able to relieve from those thoughts, try to do Yoga or Meditation for some time.

Due to this, you will get relaxation and then start studying.
27th January 2012, 02:24 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Studying is difficult for some people because they have trouble focusing on one task for a long period of time. There are a number of ways to eliminate distractions and allow for complete concentration on one's studies.For this you have to Follow some points as under-

1. Find an appropriate study environment-Try to eliminate distractions as much as possible while studying.

2. Gather your study materials such as notes, textbooks and papers- If using a computer, exit out of email and messengers.

3. Take breaks from subjects or short breaks from studying so you don't get bored -Switch between subjects but be careful not to mix them up.

4. Find an effective study method -Some people use flash cards for memorization, but there are many other ways to study. You can Invent your own which seems easier to you.

5. Study well in advance- Instead of cramming everthing into your head the night before the test, start studying a little bit earlier so you won't get overwhelmed.
27th January 2012, 03:30 AM
Dilip Bista

Before you start studying prepare a proper time table ,try to sit in a place where you will not feel disturbed ,relax take a deep breath and start with the subject of your interest ,do not continue to study for long hours e.i you must take short break in between , your memory needs a rest remember, make sure that you write down the points whicever you think is important, whenever you have finished studying try to recall the points you have stuied , try to question yourself and answer them , frequently revise whatever you have studied ,try Meditation , give studies your prime importance only then it will help you to work seriously .All the best
27th January 2012, 05:13 AM
ashishashwini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you should imply all those things, u read... do some yoga and learn the art of living preached by Oshoji maharaj, these are good for enhance memory power and concentration..
All the best..
27th January 2012, 12:07 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

what ever you want do DISCIPLINE ,PERSEVERENCE ,HARDWORK are some very is necessary qualities.

1.Make time table for whole day ,whole month,or for whole year.

2.Timetable should be in such way that it is easy for you to follow it like proper time for studies and for play.

2.Follow the time table.

3.Sometimes you feel like not to follow it but you make sure no matter what happen around you,you will stick to your time table.

4.Initially it will be difficult for you to follow it but after some time you will get used to it.
and you will see that you will now able to study very effectively.
28th January 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i am IT engineering student how can i get 65% in 3rd and 4th yr
19th April 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Wher is the Ideal place to do 11th and 12th in Maharashtra if I choose pcb?
31st January 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

how to improve english communication skills?
1st February 2013, 12:03 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

hello,

To increase the concentration in studies , you have to follow these points , i am sure it will help you after reading it , and these helpful points that you must keep in your mind are as follows :

* Maintain proper time for everything

* Do Meditation

* Study Early in the Morning:

* Avoid Disturbances

* Take Breaks in Between

* Last, but not the least, keep your mind prepared when you are going to study. You should be ready mentally to study and concentrate on your books.

And, to keep yourself ready, you need to follow all the above points.

HOPE IT HELPS YOU
1st February 2013, 12:16 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to increase the concentration in studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

How to increase the concentration in the studies:

• Keep a regular time table of what to study.
  • Keep a good diet.
  • Keep a plan of planning things in a systematic way.
  • Keep a good health.
  • Avoid Facebook and internet usage.
  • Avoid Gaming.
  • Avoid wasting time in making calls.
  • Do Yoga early in the morning.
  • Do regular exercise for atleast 10min.
  • Do meditation has a habit in the mornings for 10min.

Then start your preparation.Automatically you will get concentration for studies.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
11th February 2013, 07:52 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Take a short nap to clear your mind.
Prepare your study area to be clean, tidy and look set up for serious work.
Sit yourself upright and in a work-like stature- this will reinforce you to be in 'study-mode'.
Remove as many distractions from your study as possible- pets, brothers/sisters/friends/phones/dorm rats. Turn anything that makes a noise off.
NO TV! It distracts!TV only when you've been a good student and studied (as a reward to positively reinforce your behavior).
No Internet surfing- time to stop stuffing around and hit the BOOKS!

Positively reinforce your good habits by thinking about how much you want to study and why you will be a good person for doing it.
Listen to some light, moderate volume music (Classical music such as Bach or Mozart has been clinically shown to increase IQ and concentration))- but any should be fine as long as it's not too loud.
You can stimulate your left and right cerebral hemispheres by touching your right elbow to your left-knee and then doing the same for the left-elbow/right-knee.
Also drawing a large horizontal figure-eight in front of your eyes with your index and following it with your eyes in exaggerated movements will stimulate left and right hemispheres as well as the ocular nervous system and you will be far more receptive to your written material.
Use as many colors and highlights as possible- the brain has better recollection of colors and shapes than any other abstract.
Repeat, repeat, repeat everything three times, three times, three times! The mind recalls repetition but not too much.
Make silly little rhymes and song tunes/ditties from your study notes or equations.
Study in short bursts such as 30 min studies with a ten in break- which you must stick to! The mind copes best with short bursts of work rather than unproductive, long, draining study sessions.
Teach yourself study is not only good, but kind of fun and think of it with a positive frame of mind as this will subconsciously trick your brain into thinking it's an activity it enjoys doing!
There, I've let the cat out of the bag. I have two Masters and a PhD too by the way- and I remember all too well the annoying but always distracting dorm people, over-sexed room-mates, chasing skirt, getting blind drunk and doing everything but study- but it's not so bad once you trick your brain into liking it
16th June 2013, 09:10 PM

before you do study please repeat the no from 100 to 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?