30th January 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Computer Science profession in Manipur university?

can i become a computer science professor in manipur university?
how may I get details of this forum..

Related Questions:
  1. which course is better for me between M.Phil and B.Ed after the completion of M.Sc in Computer Science having interest in Teaching Profession?
  2. Research Institutes in India for Biophysics?
  3. Cyber Crime Investigator Course after 12th? What is the scope of this course in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. When are the results of entrance of DM college of science Manipur?
  6. Information about the admission exam for MSc in Botany in Manipur University? Model question papers for the same? What are the courses offered for botany graduates in Manipur University?
  7. How may I get syllabus for entrance test of JNU? I've completed my graduation from Manipur university
  8. Can i get admission in aeronautical college with 67%?
  9. How to get Computer Science Branch through AIEEE online counselling?
  10. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  11. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  12. Which is better choice for me between B.Ed and M.Phil being a candidate of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. University which is having the best computer science department?
  14. How can I join Indian Army? I've passed my 12th std from Science stream in Manipur board with 61% marks
  15. What are the reservation for student from Manipur because of financial problems in Manipur?
  16. How can I get a good job any field of Indian Army of Indian Navy? I've completed my 12th(Science) state board from Manipur with 63% marks? Currently I'm pursuing graduation from Delhi university in B.Sc zoology
  17. Biophysics and Bioastronaumics Institutes in India and Abroad?
  18. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
30th March 2013, 06:54 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How can I become a Computer Science profession in Manipur university?

Yes,You can became computer science professor in Manipur University,Just You have to apply by your prescribed qualifications and Bio-data and visit the university.But mostly they give the Advertisement on their website in Recruitment sections you must first visit the website.There is 100% chance if you apply by seeing the recruitment post on website.While 20-50% chance if you are applying by visiting the university,Because all the reputed university have very limited vacant seats for usefull staff which are qualified and experience one and they didn't take them in between.
Beside you will may be asked for Exam and trial also.And note that greater the qualifications and degrees certificate higher the scope to taken in university.

You may also visit the university site below:
http://en.manipuruniv.ac.in

17th May 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Computer Science profession in Manipur university?

Being MCA and NET cleared already, i wanted to apply for a post in Manipur University. When do they publish the ad of Assistant Professor/System Analyst or any applicable one normally?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?