31st January 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the 2 month training prospects of BBA pursuing students which may prove beneficial for MBA (finance) later on?

i am doing bba and in my course there is training for 2months, so from where i should get training which provides certificate too and is also helpful for my MBA which i want to do in finance.. so plz give me some suggestion regarding this i would be thankful to u.

13th January 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the 2 month training prospects of BBA pursuing students which may prove beneficial for MBA (finance) later on?

sir,
I am pusuing 6 sem of BBA.now i am searching a job.so,suggest me which field will be better for me..I have also done 10 2 with science..plz help me!
26th May 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the 2 month training prospects of BBA pursuing students which may prove beneficial for MBA (finance) later on?

Dear Sir,
i am a bussiness man but i want to learn something new. which help me to run my business fast.
17th April 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/ma'am,
I am pursuing my bba 2nd yr .kindly suggest me an training which would be beneficial to me when I want a job after my completion of my degree.
kindly, do avail me with your suggestions.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?