15th December 2010, 08:10 PM

Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?

hi all i am ramesh dhakal from nepal. its been around two months that i am in india for some personal work. now i want to study in india specially mca if i am eligible. i am a graduate of forestry from nepal with 68%. i have studied mathematics and statistics totalling 200 marks. can anyone suggest me i am eligible or not.

keshab

21st June 2011, 04:28 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?

hi friend,

you are eligible for studying MCA in india and the qualification for MCA is first thing is the person should be a degree holder and the second is should have some knowledge in mathematics.

all the best
21st June 2011, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi all i am ramesh dhakal from nepal. its been around two months that i am in india for some personal work. now i want to study in india specially mca if i am eligible. i am a graduate of forestry from nepal with 68%. i have studied mathematics and statistics totalling 200 marks. can anyone suggest me i am eligible or not.

keshab
dear friend,

for admission to MCA department you have completed graduation in the platform of computer application , mathematics and stat.

but you have completed you graduation in forestry.so you are not eligible for MCA exam

all the best.
22nd June 2011, 05:09 AM

FOr mca you must have math subject in graduation.you have no math subject in graduation so you may not be able to do mca.
good buy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?