6th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a collector after passing B.Tech EEE?

respected sir/madam,
i was doing B.tech 1st year (EEE).so please give information about who to become a collector.i had very much intrested in it so please give information about becoming collector.about age details,specific books please .....................

11th February 2012, 05:32 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to become a collector after passing B.Tech EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam,
i was doing B.tech 1st year (EEE).so please give information about who to become a collector.i had very much intrested in it so please give information about becoming collector.about age details,specific books please .....................
Collector : A Person who looks after administration of a particular region/district is called a a collector(A name of a post).
It is very respectable position in the society.

Everyone will show respect towards his position/him.Your thought to become a collector at this age is very appreciable.
Keep it up.

Now coming to your issue.

Everyone except me may say that to become a collector is a tough thing.
But as per my knowledge it is not that tough as everyone else thinks of it.

if you strongly believe and work hard for this goal then it will definitely become true.

Information regarding your goal.
Collector position is one of the responsibility for an IAS officer in his initial stages and later-on too.

As you anticipate the requirement for IAS officers by Indian government is limited every year. and the competition for these posts will be very high. for only this reason every other person thinks that it is tough to get this job. and it is the dream for them.

But not for true aspirants(Hope like you).
By the way this exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) every year.

This entrance exam is named as Civil Service Entrance exam.

This entrance exam is a three step exam
  1. CSAT
  2. MAINS
  3. Personal Interview

All graduates are eligible to appear for this exam irrespective of their stream backgrounds.
i.e., A future engineer like you.
-> A doctor like Shah Faisel(Previous Topper).

All the graduates from recognized Universities are eligible to appear for this exam.
One more thing while registering to this entrance exam you must have 21 years of age and should not exceed 30 years of age. As this is the age limit.

As you're in B.Tech(EEE). No need to worry a lot about syllabus and books for this entrance exam.

Concentrate on things in and around you and your society How the people are. How the things re been done. and like these observe every situation learn something from everything

For Example :- Follow News Paper and News channels , Discussions, your family members, Your friends, Current Affairs,(Local,National, International).
Read life histories of those whom you think as great people.

In that way you have to start your preparation. After certain time you will only understand which book to be referred to know about certain part your preparation. All comes with experience.

This is my suggestion to you to prepare for this Intelligent exam for top brains.

This is my view.

Hope everything goes in your favor.

Regards
2nd March 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a collector after passing B.Tech EEE?

is it possible for open unversity students
15th March 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i m BE computer doing Master in computer engineering .Please tel me how to become callector.Today i m a lecturer in engineering college
15th March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

ii m computer engineering & also doing master in computer engineering & today i m lecturer in engineering college
26th March 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A COLLECTOR AFTER B-TECH EEE WHAT SHOULD I DO
14th May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected,
i m persuing electonics and communication.. I m in BE 1st year.. But i want to become a collector.. To achive my aim what should i've to do..?? Which exams i have to pass..?? And what are the ellible conditions for me..?? Please reply me..!! Answer me..!!
Thank you..
Samaraa..
22nd March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hii,
respected sir/mam
i want to become a gd collector.i had completed 3yr diploma in Information Technology & currently i am doing BE 2nd yr in IT.plz give me guideline to become a gd collector?
how to do this perfectly??
12th April 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i have done my b.tech in compter science. i want to become collector. plz tell me how can i become a collector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?