6th February 2012, 07:40 PM
Ipshita goel

Can I go for the DUMET entrance exam? Where can I get the application form? Total number of seats?

Respected Sir, I belong to pataudi, Haryana. Can i go for the entrance of DUMET ? If yes, then from where i can get the application forms ? What is the total number of seats in the covered colleges ? When this exam held ? How much is the minimum marks for delhi pmt ? also tell me the fee structure for the colleges ? please answer ... i need guidance !

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get application form in Kolkata for DUMET?
  2. What are the total number of seats in MD entrance exam?
  3. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  4. Cutoff and total number of seats in AIPVT entrance exam?
  5. Total number of seats available for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for both medical and engineering courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  7. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  8. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  9. Details of RIMC for 8th class? What are the total number of seats? Syllabus for 8th class entrance exam?
  10. Number of seats in comedk exam for other states in india?
  11. Seats available in COMEDK Medical PGET for other states candidate? When the online application form will be available? -- [New]
  12. Application form submission date for self financing UG programmes? Number of seats available for B.Com honors?
  13. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?
  15. Where to get the DPMT/DUMET application form? Cost of the application form for DUMET?
  16. List of entrance exams and their dates of examination for medical seats in India?
  17. Total number of seats in SCRA entrance exam for SC?
  18. Total number of seats in AIPGMEE 2015 Dental examination
2nd March 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for the DUMET entrance exam? Where can I get the application form? Total number of seats?

where can i get mbbs form 2012(dumet)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?