6th February 2012, 09:35 PM
mehreen brar

Can we opt for Fashion Designing and BSc Maths Simultaneously?

can we opt fashion designing n b.sc maths simultaneously?........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  2. Fashion Designing after B.Sc Maths is a wise decision?
  3. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to do diploma in fashion designing/technology and engineering in parallel?
  5. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  6. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  7. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  8. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  9. Difference between B.Des and BSc? Which has more opportunities?
  10. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  12. What kind of course should I enroll after BSc if I am interested in Fashion Designing?
  13. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  14. How to join fashion designing after passing commerce?
  15. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  16. What should I do after completion of 12th Class with 63% from UP Board?
  17. What is the scope in fashion designing? I have passed 12th
  18. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
21st December 2012, 11:03 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Can we opt for Fashion Designing and BSc Maths Simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehreen brar View Post
can we opt fashion designing n b.sc maths simultaneously?........
yes friend, you can take both B.Sc and fashion. you pursue your B.Sc maths in correspondence. because it is very easy compare to fashion.
all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?