17th December 2010, 06:47 PM
ashu353

Is BSc a better option than B.E? Colleges which offer BSc course? Date of exam and their criteria?

is b.sc agood option than be if i can't get good eng college or what are other colleges in india which offer good cource in b.sc . please tell me exam date for them and thier exam criteria and other options

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the better option in BSc if I want to do Law after BSc?
  3. Which one is better between BSc Biology and BSc Agriculture?
  4. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  5. What should I do after 12th for a bright future other than Medical? -- [New]
  6. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  7. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
  8. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  10. Is BSc better or B.Tech? What is the difference between BSc in Food Tech and B.Tech in Food Tech?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  13. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  14. How many colleges are offering BSc MLT in Kerala?
  15. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?
  16. How many colleges offer BSc MLT in Kerala?
  17. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
  18. Information about BSc Nursing colleges in India? Which government college is a better option?
13th June 2011, 06:17 PM
manisha91

Default Re: Is BSc a better option than B.E? Colleges which offer BSc course? Date of exam and their criteria?

BE is always better than B. Sc.
If you have not got good rank in any of the exam, then either you can take addmission through management kota or prepare one year for the exam.
13th June 2011, 08:14 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Is BSc a better option than B.E? Colleges which offer BSc course? Date of exam and their criteria?

both course are very different and have diferent scope.
i want to suggest you that B.E is better option for you because this course have great scope in private and PSUs and after completing this course you can get high salary and good job.
about Bsc-
The course of bachelor in Science program in the Graduation level is one of the most reputed 3 years courses.

Difference between these course are given below.

B.E are related to engineering and technology field while BSc are related to science field.

B.E. is professional course and duration is 4years while B.Sc is 3year simple science graduation course.
B.E has more value as compare to other.
fees of B.E. are more as compare to bsc.

So My suggestion B.E is more better course but final decision will depend upon your interest.

There are many collages and Universities that offer the B.Sc course.

Delhi university
Presidency College
St. Stephen’s College
Lady Brabourne College
Hans Raj College
Jamia Millia Islamia
Banaras Hindu University
Jadavpur University
14th June 2011, 12:32 AM
ranjit79

B. E is better option than B.Sc as B. E is totally job oriented cource and its demand is much more than B. Sc
14th June 2011, 01:25 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Engineering is good option but if you are interested to do Bsc then try to crack BHU exams because BHU release form for Bsc ..
just see employment news regularly and some other good university is DU,ANNA,JNU...
but i suggest you friend go for engineering because engineering have very vast field ..
after engineering you will get many options for job and higher studies ..
good luck !
14th June 2011, 09:51 AM
amit gaur054

B.E is better then B.SC, Because B.SC is a graduation course, BUT B.E is Proffesional course
and it is different for B.sc, So you go for B.E, And i f you want to do B.Sc, then you you should do B.Sc from
> Dayal bagh university (Agra)
> Alligarh muslim university(Aligarh)
Best of luck
14th June 2011, 03:21 PM

If you have problem in money then you go to BSc rather than B.E.After compleating Bsc you can do some mastry course.
16th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what about bcomp and b.e which is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?