11th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How may I get objective type question and answer on topic Library and Information science?

can you send me objective type que.-Ans. on my E-mail I'd?My subject is Library and Information Science.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Objective questions and answers for library and information science?
  2. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. NET Library and Information Science Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Question papers with answers for Library and Information Science?
  8. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. General Science Objective Type Question Papers with answers?
  12. List best books for NET/SLET exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Processing and Retrieval Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  16. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. GATE Textile Engineering And Fiber Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
3rd January 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get objective type question and answer on topic Library and Information science?

i want set exam question paper for library and information science. Please if you have mail me on - [email protected]
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?