17th February 2012, 10:07 AM
Chavda08

When will be the declaration of result of IBPS Clerk Exam? Cut off marks for this Exam?

when declare the Ibps clerk exam result???
and what is the cut off marks??
plz reply me???

17th February 2012, 01:24 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the declaration of result of IBPS Clerk Exam? Cut off marks for this Exam?

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has conducted Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions to 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS.

This Exam was conducted on 3 different dates of
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011
in both the sessions of morning and afternoon.

Number of candidates have appeared for this exam and waiting for the result.

The result of this exam has not been announced yet. As per the unofficial informaton it is being revealed that the result of this exam is going to be announced in the last week of this month.

If you have performed well in the exam, obviously you will qualify in the exam.

So, I suggest you to carrry out your preparation for the Interview till the result come by not wasting your valuable time.

As and when the result of this exam is announced, it will be updated in the official website of IBPS.

So, keep visiting the official website of IBPS. Here it is,
http://ibps.in/
23rd February 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the declaration of result of IBPS Clerk Exam? Cut off marks for this Exam?

Dear Sir,

I have got only 1 less marks in descriptive and got 23 marks however qualified all the objective with good scoring more than 60 %. I have got total scoring 151 marks. but due to less 1 marks, I am unable to apply for any bank. kindly suggest what should I do? I am very optimistic but this kind of calculation is not in my favour. kindly suggest me. please sir.
28th February 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

the above thing happens with me also ....Sir, is there any way or no way........
29th February 2012, 03:14 PM
Poonam Benbanshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavda08 View Post
when declare the ibps clerk exam result???
And what is the cut off marks??
Plz reply me???
how much student are quailifying the exam of ibps clerk
29th February 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavda08 View Post
when declare the Ibps clerk exam result???
and what is the cut off marks??
plz reply me???
IBPS Results declared on 29.02.12..pls check results in www.ibps.in
29th February 2012, 07:03 PM
rvidyasagar

Dear candidates,

The result has been put up in IBPS website to-day.

Please visit the page http://ibpsresults.sifyitest.com/ibpscweres12/login.php, punch in your details to know your result.

Advance congratulations!
1st March 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum marks score in ibps clerical exam.
8th March 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am qualified ibps clerical exam.I have percentage50% qualified.next forther step what did?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?