17th February 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?

pls detail eligibility and fees of b.ed from jammu
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  2. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  5. If a student belongs to Jharkhand how to apply for B.Ed in J&K?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  7. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  8. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  9. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  11. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  12. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  13. What is the B.Ed course fee structure in Jammu university?
  14. Details for B.Ed admission in Jammu University? What is the eligibility, fee structure and duration?
  15. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  16. Fee structure to join B.Ed course in Jammu University?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  18. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
20th June 2012, 12:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls detail eligibility and fees of b.ed from jammu
please send me the details

Following are the eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] from Jammu University:
  • Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University.
  • Candidate must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the Bachelors degree program.
  • Candidate belonging to reserved category must have scored a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in the Bachelors degree program.
The duration of the program is one year. There is no entrance examination conducted for admission to the program. Admission is based on percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.

The Total Course Fee costs Rs. 25,130 [Twenty five thousand, one hundred & thirty only] and will have to be payed through Bank Draft issued by a Nationalised or Scheduled Bank payable at R.C.C. Jammu in favour of Director Colleges Development, University of Jammu at the time of counselling.
7th August 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?

please intimate how can one atain B.ed having 44.14 percent marks in graduation
7th August 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how can one get admission with 44.14 percent maks scored in B.A having completed M.A
16th August 2012, 08:09 PM
kartik sharma1111

pls call me @ 8528501377 for details.
14th September 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest me with the fee structure and admission process in detail

[email protected]
9th April 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 43 percent marks in B.A. from delhi university. i am belonging to OBC quota. so could I
can fill for the B.ED from jammu university. and would be the more i should do for this.
26th April 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of b.ed in kashmir university
26th April 2013, 05:39 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi.....
Friends,

B.Ed stand for - Bachelor Educations.

This course duration 1 year.

B.Ed eligibility like ::
=============

*** The candidates must be complete graduation degree in any recognized university

*** Your degree with minimum 45 % of marks

*** The sc / st candidates 40 % of marks.

All the best..........................
23rd July 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY N LAST DATE OF SUBMISION FORM
29th July 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, I.m doing m.a. From Kota open uni. Could i b able to do b.ed from jammu? [email protected]
12th February 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

do jammu university has any office in delhi, please tell me can i attend b.ed classes in delhi and what is the admission procedure for 2014 session with fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?