18th February 2012, 07:39 PM
hihelp

Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?

Hello , i m doing my 12 and want to do hotel management after 12 . it is possible after taking sp(subject).. and is there any other Option For Sp Student in any other field ... can we do hotel management and catering together .. plz tell he the hole detail of hotel management and catering , before jointing and after completing ....

ashish

20th October 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?

i am doing my 12th standard in science stream i wanted to do B.SC in hotel management ,can u suggest me in what college in Tamilnadu ican do it?
19th January 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?

i am doing my 12th standard in bio science stream, i wanted to do B.SC in hotel management,can u suggest me in what colleges in pune or Bangalore i can do it?
17th April 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know. About subject on hotel management. And. Difference between bbaa. And hotel management
10th May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate ...I wa mnt to do hotelmanagement. It is correct decision or not..? & how enter this course please suggest me sir.....plz...
1st June 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I failed in Ty.bsc chemistry...nw I want to do hotel management...plzzz sujest me...
6th June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th year student.what percentage is required in intermediate.
7th June 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th year student.what percentage is required in intermediate.
Mail ur details on :
[email protected]
11th July 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i'm studying 12th in ap ,could u pls tel me the prosesure , how to join and what to do ? how much the fee now presently in govt. institutions.
2nd October 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hallo im sateeh study in 12th (arts) know i can do hotal mangement after 12th
11th October 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I Had completed inter i have chance to join in hotel management
11th October 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I Had completed inter i have chance to join in hotel management
12th November 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihelp View Post
Hello , i m doing my 12 and want to do hotel management after 12 . it is possible after taking sp(subject).. and is there any other Option For Sp Student in any other field ... can we do hotel management and catering together .. plz tell he the hole detail of hotel management and catering , before jointing and after completing ....

ashish
neku anduku ra hotel management................
21st December 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I am in 10th standard and as i know this class is career deciding class. I want to do hotel management in future so which subject is best to do hotel managemen t ?
24th February 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihelp View Post

ashish
yes... m doin bsc hotel management and catering science in PSG college coimbatore
13th May 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What %is required and it is good to do BHM or BBA
For Hotel Management
13th May 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What %is required and it is good to do BHM or BBA
For Hotel Management
25th May 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?

i have completed my 12 th this year ... and want to do hotel management... could i get job in this field...?
26th May 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th now a days and I want to do hotel management so what l want to do after 12th plz suggest me ..............
19th June 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th and after this im want to do hotel management so what can I do after 12th exam???
11th July 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i'm a 2 passed student in commerce and i like to do hotel management.what is your advice to me about it?
22nd June 2015, 04:27 PM
abhinaipadachuru

You can do bachelor of technology and catering together(BHMCT).
There are universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,good practical knowledge,percentage is 50% minimum,the universities are
1)Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development - Delhi
2) Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) - Mumbai
3)Lovely Professional University
4)Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA) - Manipal.
20th November 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

now i'm doing 12th science. I want to join hotel management. what is basic requirement for get addmition in hotel management collage?? Is there any intrance exam??
21st March 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have 12 pass (commerce ) but my age 21 year so i can do hotel management course
15th July 2020, 06:49 PM
saurabhdas888

Select a good hotel management courses in Mumbai from ITM University or other top institutes. The training will provide you the necessary skills in the industry. The college is reputed for its consistent performance. The college also has nice infrastructure and staff. Apply online to join the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?