19th February 2012, 01:19 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper

Power system I paper of Electrical and Electronics Engineering deals with the generation and its subsequent distribution or circulation of power together with the economic and cost-effective aspects. You would be writing this paper for 80 marks in 3 hours and you need attempt 5 questions from 8, each of them carrying 16 marks. Question paper have numerical questions, but at the same time doesn’t contain any MCQs. Attached herewith you would find some of the previous year’s question paper and for more information and details on JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Papers, you are free to visit : http://entrance-exam.net/jntu-btech-...tems-i-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-2nd Year Pulse and Digital Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. JNTU B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering-Embedded And Real Time Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Linear IC Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. JNTU, B.tech In Electronics and Control Engineering, Operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-Digital IC Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Antennas and Wave Propagation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Sathyabama University B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-4thSem Digital Systems (6C0038) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  12. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. JNTU B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-Metrology and Surface Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. CBSE Class 12 Electrical Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  15. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-First Semester Control Systems (AAOC C321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. JNTU, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Production Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous years question papers for Instrumentation Systems for B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering
  18. PTU B.Tech 1st Year-Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th May 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper

which is the best book for pripration of ias in electrical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?