20th February 2012, 06:49 PM
buchasia

What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU

hello sir, i wanna pursue MCOM from best coleges of du and its really impossible to go through the whole bcom syallabus of du so is dere any 10 years question bank or any book ....or can u suggest me some books for entrance exams for mcom ?????????on my mail [email protected]

13th April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU

Is there any book or any kind of study material available in the market for mcom entrance....?????????????plzzzzz plzzzz replyyyy
24th April 2012, 04:44 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU

B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce is a bachelor's degree awarded in India in the field of commerce or related. It is awarded to the aspirants after the completion of a three year undergraduate progamme/course. It is liked by many aspirants because it provides a wide range of profitable job opportunities.
> I have provided the syllabus for B.Com which will help you a lot.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf b.com(ug).pdf(304.2 KB, 637 views)
File Type: pdf BCom.pdf(334.4 KB, 278 views)
2nd May 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i naveen kumar yadav,i am completed my mba from kiit, gurgaon(mdu) 2009-11 ,i secured 62% in mba,b.com.56% from alwar2006-09, (raj.university),but today i doing m.com. from d.u.so sir plz tell me about the admission procedure of delhi university.
27th April 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
as i have completed my b.com under Gauhati university and now i wanna do my m.com from Dibrugarh university.so is there any books for the entrance exams or any syllabus?please help me
4th May 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I m doing B.Com final year and want to do M.Com from DU,
please tell me the procedure how to take admissions and whats are the requirements on my ID,that is '[email protected].
4th May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am doing B.com final year and want to do M.com from DU,
please tell me the procedure of admission and Minimum % required on my ID that is [email protected].
21st September 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 70% in b.com(H)..and want to persue m.com..is the entrance tough?..please tell mevhow to prepare for its entrance?
7th November 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am aarti.iam doing b.com pass and want to do m.com form du.my qus is what is profit to sc student for m.com
2nd April 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am a student of b.com program final year regular college of delhi unniversty last year i am faced ER in one subject and i pssed the free gap of one year by the er exam so how can i admissioned in M.com by regular college of DU............please help me sir what can i do for m.com entrence or admission
2nd April 2014, 03:23 PM
sourabh titoria

hello sir
i am sourabh I am doing b.com program final year from regular college of du and i wanted to go M.COM by du......but last year i got ER in one subject and i faced
one year blank gap by redusing the supllymentry exam system.......so how can i admission in M.COM regular college.....
Thankyou Sir,,
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?