21st February 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job scope of B-DES course in USA?

Is there scope for b-des in usa as i like to work in usa after the course
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.Des without appearing in B.Des? Job opportunities, scope and colleges for M.Des in India?
  2. Job opportunities and the scope after doing M.Des in Animation? What type of jobs are there after M.Des
  3. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  4. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  5. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  6. What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?
  7. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  8. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  9. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  10. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  11. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  12. Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?
  13. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  15. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  16. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the positive points of doing Engineering in abroad? -- [New]
  18. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
14th July 2018, 10:07 PM
priyanu singh

Default Re: Is there any job scope of B-DES course in USA?

There are no such parameters regarding scope of B.DES.

You can become a Graphic Designer after doing this course.

Scope and salary totally depends on your will power, hard work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?